43 Give and Take Process

Part 43 Give and Take Process

Arnav was not seeming to be backing off. He rubbed his cheek with Khushi's faintly, making her close her eyes. He touched the spot with his palm where her hip chain wounded her. Khushi clutched his hand panting hard.

"Khushi..." he whispered her name.

"Arnavji... I..."

"You...? What?" he asked huskily.

She nodded her head left to right, like, NOTHING.

"Are not you comfortable with me?"

"No... I mean..."

"What do you mean Khushi? Shall I continue or...?"

"You can continue..." Came from Khushi confidently, that made Arnav wonder.

"Were not you upset with me a few minutes ago?"

"I was upset because you lied to me..."

"Means, am I forgiven and allowed to make love to you?"

"Are you truly waiting for my acceptance?"

Arnav chuckled.

"I don't know whether I'm a good human but I honestly want to be a good husband. So, I would like to start my wedding life without any conflict with you. Understand?"

"I never conflict with you, Arnavji"

"Do you have so much confidence in me?"

"I'm confident about myself"

"What if I go against you in some days?"

"Just now you said you want to be a good husband. If you do only GOOD things, you will never conflict with me"

"It sounds like, a kind of warning..." Arnav dashed her forehead.

"Do you have any problem with my policy?"

"No... not at all... I will try to maintain the good name from my wife that I already got from her. (He stopped for a while) I hope I got a good name from you..."

"No doubt, you are the good human I have ever met... thank you for everything"

"I will also thank you but not now... a little LATER..."

"Later? For what?"

"For letting me touch you... for showing me the best side of life... for making me feel special..."

Khushi smiled, biting her lip.

"Will you give me a chance to thank you?"

She nodded NO making Arnav press his lips together.

"You don't have to thank me for doing something that is my right"

Arnav lifted his brows.

"RIGHTS? Like really?"

"Is not it only my right to get touched by you?"

"Any doubt?" he smiled.

She nodded NO. Leaning down towards her, he pecked her cheek strongly. Dropping himself on her, he kissed her eyes. His lips traveled to her lips all the way brushing her face. Their first night started with a long lip-lock.

Intimacy is a two-edged knife. No matter how carefully we use it, it will surely affect us... deeply... Sharply. In fact, we can wound the opposite person with the knife only after getting wounded by the same knife. Usually, people scare to be wounded by a knife but this. The pain given by this knife is different. It makes people yearn for more of it. People would like to put themselves in the pain voluntarily. The pain makes us understand that sexual relationships can also give ENERGY to our hearts.