47 Arvind and Rajeev

Part 47 Arvind Vs Rajeev

"Take your daughter and leave RM," said Arvind.

"Whaaaat? this is why you called me?"

"Yes... I don't want her to create any problem in my family"

"Your family? From when did you start feeling so?"

"From the time your daughter insulted Chotte "

"Come on Arvind, don't be a fool..."

"I had been... not anymore..."

"What do you want me to do? "

"I already told you"

"No way Arvind... Don't you know Simran?"

"I know her. That's why I want you to take her from RM. We have already experienced the worse because of her... Not anymore"

"You don't seem to be fine..."

"From here on, things are going to be like this"

"Is your brain totally dead?"

"Think whatever... at some point, we have to think what would be the best thing we can do for our family"

"Family? Your family members threw you out of their lives..."

Cutting him,

"But, still I'm at my house and with my family members only"

"It doesn't mean you are one among them"

"You don't have to care about it. I could not become one among them until your daughter is here. Take her with you"

"This is the limit Arvind"

"You know your limit first. You can't bear if I show to what extent I can go"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Kind of..."

"What will you do?"

"I'm going to transfer my shares to Arnav's name."

Rajeev was shocked but without showing that,

"So what if you transfer your shares to his name? Do you think it can change anything?"

"It can change everything... Arnav becomes the one and only owner of AR with major shares. He will be the upper hand. You should have to quit from AR Board"

"Then what about my and my son's shares? No one can send me out of AR Board until my and my son's shares are against Arnav"

"Poor you... Shyam and Anjali already transferred their shares to Arnav's name"

"Whaaaat?"

"You talked about my position in my family... See, what's your position in your family... your son, didn't mind telling you about it"

"Shyaaaammmm" Rajeev shouted.

Not only Shyam and Anjali but also Arnav, Khushi, and Simran came to the living room, hearing Rajeev's loud tone. Shyam came and stood before Rajeev without any expression on his face.

"What I heard is true?"

"What did you hear?"

"Did you transfer your shares to Arnav's name?" Rajeev asked angrily.

"Yes... I and my WIFE, both changed our shares to Arnav's name" Shyam replied calmly.

That made Simran shocked to the core.