29 Arnav's Demand

Part 29 Arnav's demand (Long update)

Arnav smiled delightedly, seeing those bangles on Khushi's hands. He had bagged a lot of deals in his life. He never thought of celebrating them. But now, he wanted to celebrate this little victory. He wanted to rotate in the air, picking Khushi in his arms. He wondered about his own imagination. What the... he chuckled.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," Khushi said.

"You are forgiven as you wore the bangles," he said smilingly.

Khushi sat next to him with a satisfactory smile and started eating. Arnav ate smilingly, glancing at Khushi from time to time. Ratna and Anjali spared a meaningful squint.

"Khushiji..." NK tried to talk to Khushi.

"Shut up and let her eat peacefully" Arnav chided.

"Oh..." NK nodded ok, gesturing like zipping his lips.

Arnav finished eating. He called HP.

"Hari Prakash..."

"Jee, Arnav Baba?"

"Bring my laptop bag," he said sitting on the couch.

HP nodded ok and headed to Arnav's room. Arnav checked something on his mobile. HP brought the laptop bag and gave it to Arnav. Arnav stood, taking it from him. He looked for Khushi. She went to the kitchen to keep the bowls back. She came out and saw Arnav looking at her. He nodded his head like, COME HERE.

Khushi came to him.

"I want to tell you something," he said with a penetrating gaze.

"Whaaat?"

"Not now..." he smirked.

Khushi parted her lips, embarrassingly. Arnav smiled, seeing her expression.

That was when the landline of RM rang. HP who crossed the phone attended the call.

"Hello..."

"...."

"One minute..."

HP closed the receiver end.

"Khushiji, call for you," he said, which dragged everyone's attention.

"Call for me? But, how? My friends and relatives don't know about my whereabouts" she said while walking toward the phone.

That alerted Arnav. Taking the receiver from HP's hand, Khushi talked.

"Hello, who is speaking?"

"Simran"

Khushi's facial expression changed, knowing the person on the other side.

"Jee... tell me"

"What do you think of yourself? Do you think you can trap Arnav like a millionaire if you stay with him?"

Khushi gulped down. Her eyes became teary as she was not ready for the impact.

"Don't I know you? How cleverly you got into Arnav's good book within a few days of your RM entry. How cheap you are...! Know your value. Stay away from Arnav. He is mine"

Both Khushi and Simran jerked, hearing Arnav's roar.

"Shut uppppp"

Khushi turned around and saw Arnav standing, keeping cordless on his ear, listening to their talks. He started walking towards Khushi and snatched the receiver from her hand.

"Who the hell are you to talk to Khushi? What do you think of yourself? Do you think you can trap me if you behave cheaply with Khushi? What do you know about her?"