56 Change of Plan

Part 56 Change of plan

Simran was about to call Rajeev, she heard the door opening sound again. She hid the mobile under her thigh and sat straight. The person who entered the room was none other than Ajay Singh himself. Simran looked at him plainly.

"You said you will prove yourself if I give you a chance. How could you prove yourself? Could you bring Khushi out of RM?" Ajay Singh asked.

"Khushi?"

"Yes, our astrologer said my father will face a dangerous phase in his life. That's why we searched for a girl with a special horoscope. I think my father will cross the dangerous phase if he gets married to Khushi"

"But she is married..."

"It doesn't matter at all... I will kill her husband if needed. By the way, what harm if I give it a try?"

"Honestly speaking, I don't think I can get Khushi out of RM but... I can take you inside RM. If you have guts, you can take her away from RM"

"Don't I have guts?" Ajay Singh asked mockingly.

"Of course, you have... if you are ready to enter RM, I will take you there. After that, it is your problem..."

"It's enough for me... Just take me to RM. but before that, you should do something I say"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Call your father and hand him over to me. You can step out of my clutch only after your father stepped into my protection ring"

"Okay I will call my father"

"Your father should not know anything about our plan" he warned.

"I won't say anything to him"

"Don't try to act smart... I won't mind killing you"

"I know. But you should free me after you got Khushi"

"What I am going to do with you after we got Khushi?"

"Done..."

Ajay Singh passed his phone to Simran. Simran called Rajeev. He attended the call.

"Dad... " Simran talked with a weak tone, making Ajay Singh wonder.

"Simi... Where are you? How are you? What I heard about you is true. The police are suspecting you as Ajay Singh's crime partner"

"No dad, he kidnapped me from the police protection"

"But why?"

"He thinks that I intentionally trapped him to the police, joining my hands with Arnav"

"What the hell? Where are you now?"

"I am in Delhi only... I got someone's phone and called you."

"I will come to the place if you give me a clue."

"You can't do it alone. Bring Arnav with you... "

"Arnav but why?"

"Don't you know his ability? He can make anything possible. Please leave your ego behind and go to him. Please don't inform anything about it the police, if you want me to be alive. These guys will definitely kill me if they saw police"

"Okay, I won't go to the police. I will talk to Arnav. Where do you want us to come?"

"Dad, it seems somebody is coming. I will call you later. Don't call me back. I myself will call you when the situation permits"

She disconnected the call and look that Ajay Singh.

"Why did you call Arnav?" Ajay Singh asked.

"You can't touch Khushi until Arnav is with her. Trap Arnav somewhere away from RM. And then you can easily reach Khushi" Simran said.