60 Last Part

Part 60 (Last Part)

Ajay Singh was shocked, listening to his father's death news. Yes, Vijay Singh died as the treatment didn't work. Ajay Singh was taken to the court to get bail as he wanted to attend his father's funeral. Even though it was a sensitive case Ajay Singh didn't get bail but he was allowed to attend his father's funeral with full police protection. So, he was taken to Lucknow by the police.

...........

Arnav called his lawyer Roy and told him about Simran and Rajeev's conditions.

"Can't we do anything to get Rajeev's uncle on bail?" Arnav asked.

"Just wait for a night, ASR. I will get him on bail tomorrow morning" Roy said.

Arnav sighed.

"Even though she is a criminal the police will take care of her because she became disabled. So, don't need to worry." Roy said.

"Ok sir, do the needed arrangements... I want Rajeev's uncle to be with his daughter"

"He will be..."

"What about Simran? Is there any chance for her case to get dismissed?"

"I will do it if you want it to happen"

"It's not about whether I want it or not. I'm answerable to my Jeejaji even though he won't question me. I can talk to Jeejaji only after getting the confirmation of the case. I don't think it's not good to let her in jail in this condition. Let her father take care of her. (he paused for a second) Can't we win the case highlighting her disability?"

"We can surely win the case, Mr. Raizada... You just leave it on me"

"Thank you, Mr. Roy"

Arnav disconnected the call.

"What did he say, Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"He asked us to wait tonight"

"Shyam Bhai will feel bad about his sister," Khushi said sadly.

"Yeah..."

"Can't you call Shyam Bhai to India? Being with his father and sister is important for him, Arnavji. He too would feel the same. How could he do his work peacefully when his family is in trouble?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"But, there is a problem... If we want to call Shyam back, we should replace him with someone. Knowing French is MUST for the person. That's why we train the person who goes to France."

"Doesn't anyone in AR knows French?"

"Only me and Aman knew. Aman could not step away from AR as of now because he is tied up with our upcoming projects"

"That means, only you can go?"

Arnav nodded yes. That made Khushi sad. She composed herself.

"Then go, Arnavji..."

Arnav looked at her raising his brows.

"Are you clear about what you are talking about?" He asked teasingly.

Khushi hugged him with a pout.

"What can we do Arnavji?"

"Mmm... By the way, finally Simran WON"

"What do you mean?" She looked at him frowning, lifting her head.

"She wanted to separate us..."

Cutting him,

"Correction... She wanted not just our separation... She wanted to marry you... So, she can never win" she said with attitude.

"Yup... She can never... because you are also going to come to France with me"