59 What we SOW...

Part 59 What we SOW...

In the meanwhile

Rajeev reached the forbidden forest. He was stopped by the police who were guarding the forest check post. Rajeev got down from the car.

"Sir, people are not allowed to enter this forest. That's why it's called forbidden forest" the police said.

"Sir, my daughter is here... I came to rescue her" Rajeev said.

"Your daughter? Is your daughter a fox or wolf? Because only those animals live in this forest" the policeman teased.

"Sir, Ajay Singh kidnapped my daughter Simran..."

Cutting him,

"Simran? Are you her father? It sounds like a new story... we heard she is a crime partner of Ajay Singh..."

"No sir, it's not true... Ajay Singh created such a scene and made my daughter as a criminal in the police's eyes. She is not at fault, sir"

"Whatever it is... we can't permit you to enter the forest because there is no one in the forest"

"Sir, if you don't believe my words, you can ask Arnav Singh Raizada"

"Whom you are talking about? The famous businessman Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"Yes..."

"Where is he?"

"He is in the car" Rajeev turned behind and didn't find Arnav's car.

How could the car be there if Arnav called his driver back after the impact?

"Where is Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"He came with me..."

"If he came with you then where is he? Did he get vanished?"

"Sir, trust me... my daughter asked me to bring Arnav to rescue her and he came with me to rescue my daughter"

"Let it be anything, sir... we can't let you go in. You can go"

"No... I won't go"

"Then we have no choice than arresting you"

"This is not done, inspector. I too know LAW"

"Then you can argue in the court" the police tried to arrest Rajeev.

Rajeev pushed the policeman. He fell down and got hit on his head with the check post. His head started bleeding.

"Arrest him..." the inspector shouted.

Another two policemen pounced on Rajeev and handcuffed him.

On the other side, Simran was taken to the scanning center of the government hospital for a further check-up. Before she was surrendered to the court, she should have checked thoroughly and also the complete medical certificate should be ready. Then only the judgment will not be delayed. So, Naushad screwed the doctor's team to make it soon.

Simran was suffocating in the killer pain as she could not sit nor could lay. She wanted to call her father and convey her current position. She believed that Rajeev can get her bail but she didn't know her bad time was chasing not only her but also her father who just got arrested. As Rajeev got arrested, how could he get bail for Simran when he himself needed one?

In the meanwhile,

RM

The securities of RM were found fainted. It seemed Ajay Singh made them smell chloroform to enter RM. Arnav called the doctor and gave them an antidote. He asked them to take a rest and came inside. He saw Khushi bringing a first aid kit. She went to Arvind.