50 Where is Simran?

Part 50 Where is Simran?

All of them were shocked. Not that they didn't know about Simran. Arvind had already brought her deed out in front of everyone. The reason for their shock was, did Simran still pass the messages about Arnav and Khushi to Ajay Singh? Did she come to RM to only do that?

"Are you sure, sir?" Arnav asked.

"Yes, Mr. Raizada, she was the one who was conveying about you to Ajay Singh. She contacted him through another number too. We checked that number too. The number was not Simran's but the man who did that was assigned by Simran only. We caught him today. He gave us a statement already. We want to take her into custody. Here, the arrest warrant"

He gave the arrest warrant to Arnav. Arnav passed it to Shyam after reading it.

"Simran..." Shyam shouted for Simran.

She came out of the room casually and stood without any tension.

"What Bhai? Why did you call me?"

"I was confused when you adamantly stayed here even after knowing that no one liked your stay here"

Simran shrank her face.

"But, now I got to know the purpose of your RM stay."

Simran looked at Arnav and Khushi who were studying her.

"I just came here to take you and Bhabi to our house. Nothing more than that. As you are not interested in coming with me, I decided to be with you. that's all"

"Lie... it's an utter lie. You came here to spy everyone here" Shyam said.

"Why should I do spy you?" she asked with attitude.

"To pass information to Ajay Singh..."

"It's not true... I don't do that"

"Excuse me madam... we have a proof for that. it was you who shared with him about Raizada's temple visit"

"Of course, I did that but after that, I didn't pass any message to him," she said casually.

"You can tell us anything after coming to the police station with us, Madam. Let's go"

"Police station? How dare you treat me as a criminal? What do you think of me? Do you know who I am?"

"Of course, we know who you are... if you want us to know about you more, then you can tell us in the police station"

"I'm not ready to come with you anywhere. Let me call my Lawyer"

"We have an arrest warrant, madam... you have to obey the order. Otherwise, we can take you forcefully"

"Bhai, why are you standing like a stone? is your mouth got packed with something? tell them you won't send me with them"

"We no need anyone's permission to do our duty, madam... we will arrest the person who stops us from doing our duty"

"Let me call my father at least"

"I will let Dad know that police took you to the police station. You go with them" Shyam said.

"Don't address yourself as a brother... shame on you" she shouted.

"Yes... I'm ashamed to have a sister like you..."

"You will pay for this"

"Take her AC sir," Shyam said.

A woman PC secured her hands with a handcuff. Simran ran her eyes on Raizadas and then Shyam with rage.

"Don't think my chapter is over..." Saying that she walked with the police.

AC Naushad looked at Arnav,