36 Khushi is fixed

Part 36 Khushi is Fixed

Rajeev and Simran were seething in anger. They could not tolerate the humiliation Ratna gave them.

"Dad, we have to do something for this. How dare she hit me? To date, no one dare raised their hand on me... not even you... she has to pay for this"

Rajeev was trying Arvind's number but he was not attending his call which irritated him more. He disconnected the call angrily.

"Don't know what happened to this idiot Arvind"

"He too would have been angry with her. Didn't you see, how she slapped him?" Simran said, touching her cheek that was aching due to Ratna's hard slaps.

They saw Shyam coming.

"Shyam... forget about marrying Anjali. We have to teach them a good lesson" Rajeev said.

"What lesson do you want to teach them?"

"Just transfer all your AR's shares on my name. Arvind also won't deny me if I ask for his shares. I want to become AR's CEO immediately and throw Arnav from the CEO post. I won't be quiet until I bring them on the road..."

Shyam walked to his room and said nothing.

"Shyam... I'm talking with you only"

Shyam didn't stop. Rajeev threw his phone on the couch in anger. They saw Shyam coming with a bag, packing his stuff.

"Where are you going?" Rajeev asked.

"Raizada Mansion"

"Whaaaat? Don't you have shame?" he asked with anger and also with shock.

"You too sent your daughter to RM to trap Arnav. Did you ever feel shame for that?"

"Shyam..." Rajeev shouted.

"Enough... you stood silently in front of Ratna aunty and could do nothing. That's your real condition now. Your tactics will not work in front of people who are always RIGHT. only Arvind's uncle and this idiot(Simran) will listen to you"

"Shyam, will you transfer your shares in my name or not?"

"Only in your dreams"

"You won't get your share of the property then"

"Go to hell with your property. I can earn for myself unlike like you"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't I know how you earned money cheating on Arvind uncle?"

"Shyam, mind your words"

"You too mind your work. Ratna aunty didn't even care to throw her husband for her son. She won't be quite tolerating your sly anymore. Save your respect"

Shyam walked out.

"It's everything because of him, Dad. That Anjali bewitched him. That's why he is dancing to her tune" Simran said annoyingly.

"I will see how long he dances" Rajeev again called Arvind but no response.

........

Arvind was sitting in a park, blankly looking at the turf. His eyes were teary. He became an orphan even after having a family. No one was the reason for his present condition. He was the sole reason for his condition. He never ever dreamed that Ratna would even raise her hand on him. She had been the Goddess of calmness. She never lost her patience even though he tested her patience many times in their life but today, she burst out an extreme level of anger. It was not just anger but a Volcano eruption. She did not even raise her voice in front of a third person but he made her raise her hand in front of his people.