26 The Bangles

Part 26 The Bangles

Ratna glared at Arvind whereas Anjali walked to Arnav's room, after throwing a weird look at him. Ratna was about to go to the kitchen to prepare coffee for Arnav, but she stopped listening to Arvind.

"Please talk to Chotte..." Arvind said.

"I already am doing that"

"I'm not talking about that TALK"

"Then what TALK are you talking about?"

"Please talk to him about Simran"

"He already knew about her..."

"Tell him she is a good girl and you will be happy if she became your Bahu"

"Do you want me to lie?" She teased.

"Ratna please... this is not a matter of making fun"

"Exactly... that's what I'm saying. This is a matter of my son's life. He is not like me. He won't tolerate a senseless moron..." he said mockingly.

"Ratnaaa..."

"I mean Simran..." she said with an attitude.

"Don't my words have respect?"

"When YOU yourself don't have respect, how could your words?" she asked gritting her teeth.

"Oh... what will you do if I leave RM?"

Ratna got stuck for a while and said,

"Go... I have no problem..."

"Do you think I won't?"

"I have stopped thinking about you a long ago when you said your friend is more important to you than me..."

"Oh... are you keeping an old grudge in your mind?"

"OLD? It's still FRESH..."

Ratna walked to the kitchen. She stopped and looked at Arvind.

"I will help you to pack your things if you want to leave RM because you don't even know what you need" She sarcastically said and went.

Arvind stood with an extreme level of shock as his last trump card also didn't work.

In Arnav's room

Anjali came to Arnav's room and saw him throwing his coat and it fell in the corner of the room. He saw Anjali looking at him. He sat on the recliner with annoyance.

"May I come in?" She asked.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Di, you too don't irritate me," he said irritatingly.

"I TOO? Who irritated you?"

"Who else? That idiot Simran. I have never seen such a shameless character in my life. No values, no morals, no shame, nothing..." He shouted with frustration.

"What did she say?"

"Just leave it... I don't want to recall her JULIET dialogues"

Anjali wanted to laugh out louder hearing that but she knew that was not time to laugh.

"It seems she annoyed you a lot"

"I was silent only for Shyam," he said observing Anjali.

"Why did you be silent? You don't have to be silent for anyone... you can do anything you want"

"No, Di... I was not silent just because I don't want to do anything against Shyam. Shyam controlled her on my behalf. That's why"

"Is it?"