13 Outburst

Part 13 Outburst

Ratna came to their room. She saw Arvind sitting on the bed looking at the floor blankly. He raised his head and looked at Ratna. She avoided, looking at him, and went to the bed. She was about to lay down, but she stopped listening to Arvind.

"You should have sorted the issue privately..." He said.

"How? Just like, you talked to Khushi about the job privately, without our consent?"

Arvind sensed anger in her tone. Of course, she was angry with him. she managed herself because that was not a time to get angry.

"The issue would not have become severe..." He said without answering her question.

"Why should I care about the severity of the problem? Did you ever care about creating problems? Did you ever thought to keep our problems privately?" she mocked.

"Ratna, you are talking like you have been waiting for this chance..."

"Of course, this is what I want... I have been waiting for this time to come in my life" she painfully.

Arvind looked at her horrified.

"Why are you looking at me like this? I didn't forget anything... you and your mannerless, selfish, arrogant friend should be taught a good lesson." She said, controlling her anger.

Arvind was dumbfounded.

"Are you this upset with us?"

"What do you think? Because of you and your friend, I'm not talking to Chotte... you are the reason..."

"Why are you connecting your problem with us, Ratna?"

"Because you are the problem... if you had been right, our family would not have faced such problems ever..."

"Rajeev is a good friend. He saved AR from many hard times... what's wrong if I'm standing for him?"

"He is the partner of AR. He has the same responsibility in AR as you do... he ought to save AR from hard times. You are treating him like he had done a big favor only to save you... You are dancing with him as if he is working for you for free. didn't you give him five percent shares whenever he saved AR? Did he say NO? No right?"

"It was me, who gave him that"

"Of course, it was you... then why are you behaving like his slave?"

"Does our friendship seem slavery to you?"

"No... not your friendship... it's only you because your friend is intelligent... he won't be a slave to anyone, especially for you..."

Arvind sighed.

"What will I do now, Ratna? Chotte asked to send Simran back..."

"Then send her back... simple"

"How could I do that?"

"How could she take advantage in this family matter, that too in Chotte's matter?"

Arvind was silent. He didn't want to tell her about Rajeev's intention of marrying Simran to Arnav. Ratna was angry. That was not the right time to talk about it to her. But, he didn't know Ratna already have guessed it. she too didn't want to talk about it to Arvind because he will try to manipulate her. Even though she could not be manipulated in that matter she didn't want to talk about it because she was not interested in Simran's matter. She laid down.

"Can't you do anything to keep Simran here?"

"Why? Do you want Chotte to send me out of RM? I can do nothing about this because we are not on talking terms. Even though I'm on talking terms with him I won't waste my energy for the girl who doesn't deserve respect"