40 Wedding

Part 40 Wedding

Khushi was shocked to the core by Arnav's unexpected kiss. She tried to pull him away but could not even though Arnav's clutch was not so tight. She didn't have any chance other than to give up. She stayed clutching his shoulders. Arnav got detached from her, looking at her nervous–filled face dizzily. He wiped her lips with his thumb that made her open her eyes. She was supposed to get off the bed to run away from the room but Arnav pulled her back to him. Without any choice, she had to sit on the bed panting hard, looking down.

"Khushiiiii" Arnav called her in a husky tone.

Khushi closed her eyes tightly having no guts to look at him.

"If you think I don't have the right to touch you, you can go," he said.

Khushi opened her eyes and gulped not looking at him.

"I don't think you are someone else Khushi. You are mine... my Khushi. I don't want to part from you not only now but forever in my life. I would have felt useless if you had not come back to me because I love you Khushi"

Khushi looked at him with mixed feelings.

"Do you think this is too much for me?"

She nodded no hurriedly.

"Should not I touch you?"

Khushi suffocated by the question. What could she say? You can touch me?

"Don't I have rights on you?"

"Arnavji, this is not a matter of rights... there is something you can't understand. You are born and brought to Delhi. I'm from a small town called Lucknow and mine is a conservative family. Yes, according to me, this is too much. I... I can't stand this side of you"

"What side?" he asked with a smirk.

Khushi sighed.

"Leave it..."

"Ok... if you are not comfortable I won't touch you"

Khushi nodded ok.

"I hope this 'TOUCH ME NOT' condition is applied only till our wedding."

Khushi blushed.

"Khushi, do you know one thing?"

"What?"

"We can kiss without touching each other..."

Khushi widened her eyes.

"You don't want me to touch you with my PALMS only right?"

Khushi dropped her jaw and Arnav laughed. Pushing him, she rushed towards the door.

"You touched me Khushi"

Khushi looked at him turned around and ran away with a bewildered expression, leaving Arnav with a burst of loud laughter.

The wedding preparations started in full swing. On one side Shyam and on the other side Aman worked for it. even though Arnav asked them to leave it to the marriage assembler they voluntarily took part with interest.

Sinha Mahal

Rajeev was fed up knowing about Shyam was getting married to Anjali. On the other side, Arvind didn't respond to his call which frustrated him more. Rajeev thought after the humiliation Arvind faced from Ratna, he would come to Sinha Mahal to find a permanent shelter for him. But what he expected didn't happen. Arvind failed his expectation.

Simran was more annoyed than Rajeev. All her plans of getting Arnav flopped. At last, he became a disabled person and also became bedridden. She had to search for a handsome person for her now. She had to attend parties with his father. Then only she could find her match. She had wasted her golden days roaming behind Arnav unnecessarily. If she should have spent that time on someone, he would have been her slave by now. She sighed.