3 ¦ unexpected visit

"Well, what a surprise. Although I could have guessed it was you who bumped into me. I mean, with your little brain, it's hard to multitask." And with that sentence he just stood up, knocked the imaginary dirt off his trousers and walked on down the corridor as if nothing had happened.

My whole body started to boil. I would have loved to have grabbed one of my books and thrown it at his head. "Ugh, who does he think he is?! He could at least have helped me up or given me a hand to collect the books, that fell on the floor because of him. What an imbecile."

"Relax girl, he's not worth it." "Of course he's not worth it, that ill-mannered jerk. Isn't it enough that I have to put up with him at school? No, my oh-so-great brothers also have to be in the same friends group with him."

She helped me up and gave me my books back, which she had picked up while Ni-ki was busy insulting me and throwing words at my head instead of getting up, apologizing and continue his way to the classroom. Yeah whatever, that kid was always weird so what did I exactly expect?

"But are you all right? Did you hurt yourself when you fell?", she asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine, but we're going to be so late for the first lesson now." " The lesson ends in 30 minutes. Wow, we lost 15 minutes because of this little incident. You know what, let's just go back to the cafeteria and wait for the second period to begin. I didn't want to go anyway, and to be honest, I don't feel like explaining to Mr. Choi what happened here. In the end, he wouldn't have believed us anyway." Yup, she's got a point, I didn't want to explain to Mr. Choi what had happened either.

Time Skip, 05:00 PM at Home

"Thanks for the ride Vic and see ya tomorrow." " Anytime, my dear. Oh and one more thing, if you get into another fight with your brothers, please give me a call and I'll bring some popcorn. I don't want to miss that out."

I just gave her an annoyed glance, which broke her straight into silence. I shook my head, closed the passenger door of her car and gave her a quick wave before walking up the path to our house.

I opened the door to our house and stepped inside. "I'm home," I shouted throughout the house. As I was about to take off my shoes, I noticed the other 7 pairs of shoes on the floor. Two of them were clearly from my brothers but the others- "Oh no please tell me it's not what I think it is" I muttered to myself. As if they had heard me, a shout rang out from Jay his room.

Yup, the boys were here to play video games once again.

I hate it when all their friends are here because that means when they are here, Ni-ki is here too and after what happened this morning, I don't really want to see him. I was about to sneak quietly into my room and lock myself in until they left, but our dear Jake ruined my plans.

"Hey Cami, I didn't hear you come home. Have you been here for a while?" I just looked at him with an annoyed expression and said: "Do you think I'd have been home for long if I was still standing by the door?"

I noticed how his smile slowly faded into a sad pout. Oh man, why does this boy have to be so cute, you just can't be mad at him. "I'm sorry, I had a bad day, and I shouldn't have let it out on you. Do you want to join me? I wanted to go for a walk with Balou."

A/N: Balou is their dog and yes Melissa, I used my dog's name for this aaaaaand yes I know you are his #1 Fan :-)

Chase The Dark Together || Nishimura Riki (Ni-Ki)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara