35 ¦ Mixed Up

Exactly one hour later, Vic and I met at our fav Café. We hugged as usual and sat down at a table.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Victoria smiled at me. 

"Let's order first." I said as I saw a waitress approaching us. 

"Do you know what you want yet?" The waitress asked us with a professional smile and Vic and I each ordered a piece of cake. When the waitress left, Vic looked at me again questioningly.

 Okay...it's now or never.

"Um..I honestly don't know where to start." I said. 

"Did something bad happen?" Her look became a little concerned. 

"No. Well kind of." Oh wow, who knew I was going to have such a hard spilling the tea

Vic didn't rush me, thankfully, but looked at me and waited for me to continue speaking. 

"Ni-ki and I kissed. Not just once." I bit my lower lip and waited for her reaction. Victoria's eyes grew wide. 

"What, but...then he was your first kiss! When?!" She was all excited now. 

"At my party... Ni-ki just followed me upstairs to what used to be my parents' bedroom." She looked at me in surprise. 

"And then, I think a few days later. Yeonjun kissed me." I said the last sentence really quickly, hoping she wouldn't understand, but unfortunately she did. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Yeonjun? The Yeonjun from the indoor pool and whose party we went to?" I just nodded and she grabbed her head. 

"He wanted to watch a movie with me and then kissed me. I replied at first, but then I pushed him away. I don't know why...I...well...he's cute, but..." I groaned in annoyance because I couldn't get a decent sentence out. Victoria nodded to show me that I didn't need to keep talking. 

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" She asked.

"No...Yesterday, Ni-ki kissed me again. When we were training." Victoria frowned. 

"Training?" I explained to her what had happened and that Ni-ki wanted to train me as a result.

 "Anyway, I returned the kiss because Ni-ki always gives me a weird feeling in my stomach. It's not a bad feeling..." She listened to me attentively. "We were interrupted by my cell phone, Yeonjun called and wanted to meet. I agreed and then Ni-ki got mad and acted like an idiot. He wouldn't drive me home or let me out of the car." I frowned at the memory. 

"And then?" She asked tensely. 

"Then I lied to him to get him to let me out. Then later I met up with Yeonjun, we were in the woods and it was really nice. One of those 'movie moments' and Yeonjun almost kissed me if I hadn't backed off." I muttered. 

Chase The Dark Together || Nishimura Riki (Ni-Ki)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara