33 ¦ Strange

"What kind of question is that? Of course." Yeonjun answered me immediately and I had to smile slightly.

"Could you maybe pick me up?" I asked.

"Sure, are you home right now?"

"No, I'm at Victoria's." I said and after I told him her address, we hung up. Victoria's mother came into the living room and I looked at her.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" She assured and I smiled kindly at her.

"No, thanks. I'm about to be picked up anyway. Sorry for just showing up without warning."

"Oh, no problem, you're always welcome here." Smiling, she sat down next to me and we talked a bit.

A honk snapped us out of our conversation. "Oh, that must be Yeonjun. Thanks for letting me wait here." We both got up and headed for the door. She gave me a quick hug goodbye and I walked out the door, to Yeonjun's car.

"Hey." I greeted him as I got in. He smiled at me.

"Hey. Where do you want to go?" Yeonjun asked me.

"I don't know. You decide where we go." I replied as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Okay, then how about a strip club?" Hearing this question, I jerked my head to look at him in shock. But then he started laughing and I exhaled in relief.

"How funny you are again today." I commented, giving him a dirty look and trying to stifle a grin.

"Sorry. But your look was really worth it." He was still laughing and I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, just drive already." Yeonjun calmed down again and drove off.

We drove for about 15 minutes and it was already beginning to dawn outside. Then we finally arrived at our destination. At the edge of a forest... I looked at Yeonjun uncertainly.

"You're not going to kill me in the forest now, are you? Like in those cheap horror movies?" Yeonjun laughed out again.

"No. I could never hurt a pretty girl like you."

"Will you get that slimeball out again?" I asked with a laugh.

"With you, I'm afraid I can't help it." He winked at me and got out of the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out as well.

"What are we doing here?" I walked around the car to him and he turned to me.

At first he was going to say something, but then he faltered and it looked like he was staring at something behind me. Immediately I turned around and was relieved to see that there was nothing behind me, so I turned back around.

"Don't scare me like that! I thought someone was behind me." My heart beat a little faster. But he was still staring, and then I saw where he was staring. At my neck. "Is that a hickey?" He asked, frowning slightly. I grabbed my neck in surprise.