28 ¦ Outro : Day 2

"I may slap you now!" I said to Ni-ki as I tried to get my hand off. 

"You don't want to do that..." He looked at me with an innocent look. 

"Oh yes I do and how!" I assured him and he started to pout, still not letting go of my hand.

"Let-" The ringing of my mobile phone interrupted me. Ni-ki thankfully let go of my hand and I sat up to take my phone out of my pocket. 

"Hello?" I replied. 

"Hey Camila." Yeonjun.

I was about to say his name but stopped myself and looked at Ni-ki. He looked at me questioningly and I stood up. 

"Hey, how are you?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. 

"Good, I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" 

"Now?" 

"Yeah." He said and I sat down on a chair. 

"Today's bad. I'm with Victoria." I explained to him. Ni-ki sat up and looked at me.

"How about tomorrow? We could watch some movies at my place." 

"Just you and me?" I asked a little quieter so that this idiot in the living room couldn't eavesdrop. 

"Yeah..." He said a little uncertainly. I thought about it for a moment. 

"What time?" 

"Whenever you have time." I could literally hear him smiling. 

"Okay. I'll text you when I'm free, alright?" I said and stood up from the chair. Ni-ki frowned. Apparently he understood something.

"Okay. See you then." I said goodbye, hung up and went back to the living room. 

After I sat down in the armchair, Ni-ki looked at me dumbly. "What?" I asked after a while. 

"Who was that?" His face showed no emotion. 

"None of your business." I said, and in the next second was astonished that I was so self-conscious. 

"Was it Yeonjun?" He almost spat his name. I'm beginning to think he hates Yeonjun. 

"None of your business." I repeated and he rolled his eyes and lay back down. "It was Yeonjun..." He muttered and I said nothing. 

"Do you two have a problem with each other?" I asked and he snorted. "Is that a yes?" He didn't answer me and I sighed and decided to leave it at that. 

"Are you going to lie back down next to me so I can sleep sober?" I heard him ask. "You look pretty sober to me again." He gave me a killer look. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and put it in his mouth. Then he took out a lighter and was about to light the cigarette when I jumped up.

 "What the hell do you think you're doing? You can't smoke in here." He stopped and looked at me. "Do you want to see how I can?" He went to light it again, but I jumped on top of him and snatched the lighter from his hand. 

Now I was sitting on him, but at least I had the lighter. "Vic will kill me if you smoke in here. Besides, there are fire alarms here!" He raised an eyebrow and looked down at me. I tried to get up, but he held me by the waist.