38 ¦ Intentions

After school, I went to see Yeonjun at the hospital. I kissed him on the cheek as a greeting. 

"Hey baby." He said and I sat down on the bed. 

"How was school?" He asked. 

"Well Lilien bugged me, she's going back to school by the way. And then hold on about Ni-ki..." He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. 

"Tell me what happened with Ni-ki, please." I looked at our fingers and then into his eyes. 

"He wanted to talk to me and pulled me out of class, saying that the principal wanted to talk to me. At first I tried to ignore him, but he kept getting in my way the whole time. Then I kind of blurted out that you are my boyfriend. He was then distracted enough for me to run back to the classroom." Yeonjun nodded. 

"He'll definitely try to take you away from me." Yeonjun frowned and looked at our fingers too. 

"No he won't." I assured him, though I wasn't so sure myself. 

"Ni-ki told me that there were two other guys who hit you." I recalled. 

"Yeah, he came with the two guys, so I obviously didn't have a chance." Yeonjun explained to me. 

A/N: Do you think he is telling the truth? 

"He said that he didn't know those guys. Did you know them?" I continued to aks. 

"No. He showed up with them, so he must have known them after all." Yeonjun said and I frowned thoughtfully. After all, I could have guessed that Ni-ki was lying. 

"Has the doctor been visited you today?" I asked to chnage the subject. 

"Yeah, he said I can go home tomorrow if I'm not in pain anymore." I smiled and then looked around the room. 

"I don't like hospitals." I said. 

"Me neither." Said Yeonjun, pulling me closer by the hand so I was almost on top of him. 

"But I like you." He whispered. I smiled slightly. 

"I like you too." Yeonjun pressed his lips to mine and I closed my eyes.

Ni-ki's POV: (For the first time hehe :D)

After Camila told me she had a boyfriend, I skipped school and went to the old sports field. I sat down on the grass and pulled a cigarette out of my pocket. I lit it and blew out the smoke. It calmed me down a bit and I closed my eyes. How could anyone be so stupid? 

Camila didn't know what she was getting herself into at all.

 Of course, that bastard Yeonjun was her boyfriend. I thought with my actions I was driving them further apart, instead I just drove her into his filthy arms. He will hurt her. But I can't tell her why he is so bad...