22 ¦ Calling (Run To You)

After Jay, Sunghoon and I had spoken, we each went to our rooms to get ready. I tied my hair up in a loose bun, took out my beach bag and packed everything in there that I would need for a day at the indoor pool. 

About an hour later, my front doorbell rang and I let Vic in as she wanted to join me before we went to the indoor pool. "Are you ready?" She asked me and followed me into the kitchen. "Yeah, I just have to finish my fruit salad." I said and sat back down at the kitchen table. 

"Do you want some?" I asked, but she shook her head. "I hope there aren't that many people at the indoor pool." I ate another spoonful of my fruit salad and looked at Vic. She had her hair braided into two plaits at the top of her head and was wearing a white loose dress, she had left her jacket in the entrance. The red straps of her bikini were visible at her shoulders. 

"It's Saturday, so there will probably be a lot of people." I commented, eating the last spoonful of fruit salad and putting the empty bowl in the sink. "Oh shit, you're right." She pouted and I grinned slightly. 

"We still have almost a whole hour, what else do we want to do?" I asked Victoria and she shrugged her shoulders. "I can call Heeseung and tell them to pick us up earlier?" She suggested. "No, that's okay. The less time I spend with Ni-ki, the better." She laughed and we both went to the living room. 

Then at 12.00 we heard a honk from outside and went to the window. When we saw that it was Ni-ki and the others, we grabbed our bags, went outside and sat in the car. Heeseung was driving and Ni-ki was in the passenger seat, so Vic and I sat in the back. 

While in the other car were Jungwon, Sunoo, Jake, Jay and Sunghoon. Jake was driving and Sunoo was in the passenger seat, so Jungwon, Jay and Sunghoon had to squeeze themselves in the back. 

"Hey girls, are you ready?" Heeseung asked us both and Vic replied with a 'yes' as we buckled up. 

During the ride, there was only the music on the radio, only exchanging a few words with Vic every now and then. But all of a sudden the song "I need u" by BTS came out of the speakers and Victoria and I immediately looked at each other. We ALWAYS sing along to this song. 

"Turn it up!" Vic almost shouted and Heeseung turned the music louder in confusion. 

"I NEED YOU GIRL WAE HONJA SARANGHAGO HONJASEOMAN IBYEOLHAE!" Vic and I sang loudly. Vic grabbed my hand and we raised our arms. "I NEED YOU GIRL WAE DACHIL GEOL ALMYEONSEO JAKKU NAEGA"

I saw in the mirror of the car that Ni-ki couldn't help grinning, and neither could Heeseung. After only half an hour we were in the indoor swimming pool and neither Heeseung nor Ni-ki had said anything because of our singing. 

We all went together to the place where the others were already waiting for us. Lilien and Amanda didn't greet me and Victioria, of course, but the two twelfth graders shook my hand. One, who introduced himself as Felix, I didn't know at all, but the other looked familiar. "Hey, I'm Yeonjun." He said and I remembered again. "I know. I'm Camila." I hugged him briefly in greeting and he looked at me slightly confused. 

"You know?" He let go of my hand again. "Yeah, I found you drunk in my kitchen at my party on Thursday." I explained and he laughed lightly. "That's not a good way to meet someone." He replied and I laughed lightly and nodded. A while later I had spread out my towel and taken off my shorts and shirt so I was only in my bikini. "Vic are you coming in the water?" She nodded at me and we went into the water together.