37 ¦ Burning Up (FIRE)

The next day, I went to school and texted Yeonjun on the way to ask him how he was doing. It was a little weird to think that we were together now. 

I arrived at the schoolyard and went to Vic's place. At the corner I saw Ni-ki standing there looking at me. It looked like he was thinking about coming over to me. 

To make sure that didn't happen, I grabbed Victoria and went into the school building. 

"So you're ignoring him now?" Victoria asked me directly. 

"Yes, definitely." I replied.

"How's Yeonjun?" Just as I was about to answer, I got a message. I took out my phone and looked at the screen.

We need to talk, sweetheart. - NI-ki

Not again..., I certainly didn't want to talk to him. Instead of answering him, I put my phone back in my pocket. Hopefully, he'll eventually realize that I'm ignoring him. 

"Was that Ni-ki?" Vic asked.

"Yes..He wants to talk." 

"Why?" We walked into our classroom and sat down at our seats.

"Because yesterday I couldn't help myself and texted him that he was the worst." I said meekly. 

"Oh Cami... You said you were going to ignore him completely." She said. 

"I know, I'm doing that now too. But I had to let him know that he was the worst thing." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and Victoria laughed lightly. 

"I wonder how long you'll be able to stand ignoring him." She said, while taking out her pencil case and notepad. 

"What's that supposed to mean? I'll never talk to him again..." I replied. Victoria looked at me and raised her eyebrow. 

"I'll at least try..." I added and she nodded.

"What are you doing after school today?" I unpacked my things as well. 

"Visiting Yeonjun at the hospital." Just as I said that, the door opened and in came Lilien and Amanda. Apparently, Lilien didn't got kicked out of school. 

She went straight to the teacher.

"Can I change seats?" She asked the teacher. She usually sat behind me in this subject. 

"Why is that?" Asked the teacher. 

"Camila can't get too close to me." Victoria and I looked at each other confused and shocked at the same time. I'm not allowed to get too close to HER? Who was hitting who

Just as I was about to stand up to clarify that it wasn't me who was dangerous, but Lilien, Victoria held me by the arm. "She's not worth it Camila. It's a good thing she's not behind you anymore." She said and I sighed.