49 ¦ All Night

"Wow you can scream really loud. Good to know." He said as he carried me to the lake, even though I was fidgeting like a crazy person. 

When he said that, I stopped fidgeting and widened my eyes. 

"What?!" I asked and he laughed, which is why I was punching his arms and fidgeting again. When we were almost back to the lake, I became more panicked. 

"Ni-ki please don't! I'll freeze to death!" Now I started begging him, but he mercilessly kept going.

"I promise I'll keep you warm." He whispered in my ear, but I continued to fidget. 

"No! Please don't! Ni-ki I'll do anything!" I said before I could stop myself. 

"Anything?" Ni-ki stopped and I turned my head to look at him. He raised his eyebrows and grinned. 

"Can you please stop having such perverted thoughts!" I grumbled, and as he continued walking, I shrieked. 

Now we had arrived at the shore of the lake. Somehow I managed to turn around in his arms so that I was now looking at him and had my arms and legs wrapped around him. I held on to him like it was my life on the line, because somehow I thought he wouldn't be able to throw me in if I held on like that. 

"Ni-ki, please don't. It's going to be so cold." I looked him in the eye as I said that. I put on my best puppy dog eyes. He smiled and kissed me on the tip of my nose, which made me look at him perplexed. 

"It's going to be refreshing." He said and kept walking. Refreshing? Is he crazy? 

I squealed because I could already hear the water as he walked in. Burying my head in his neck, I closed my eyes and braced myself to feel the cold. I held my breath as my legs were in the water.

 It was cold, so incredibly cold and it didn't stop because he kept going until the water was up to his neck.  Since I was clinging to him, I was a little higher, which is why the water only went up to my shoulders. 

"That was the dumbest idea ever!" I said in a shaky voice. Underwater he wrapped his arms around me and I pressed a little closer to him out of reflex, hoping for warmth. 

"Well I like it." He smirked and looked up into my eyes. 

"W-what d-do you like about it?" My lower lip trembled a little and his eyes moved to my lower lip. We were only inches away from each other. 

"That you're clinging to me like that." He whispered and I bit down lightly on my bottom lip. His eyes got all big when he saw that and when I released my lower lip, his lips attacked me.

At first I wrenched my eyes open in shock, but when I felt the warmth of his lips on my cold ones, I closed my eyes. I returned the kiss and moved my hands to his hair, which, because my hands were wet, also got wet, but he didn't seem to mind. Our kiss became more and more passionate and I felt his hands wandering along my body. The warmth of his lips flowed through my whole body and a pleasant feeling spread through my belly. I didn't feel the cold anymore, or I just didn't care. Then he gently bit my lower lip and pulled lightly, which made me sigh with pleasure. My hands wanted to explore his body as well and they did as I stroked from his hair over his shoulders to his torso. I placed my hand on the spot above his heart and he licked over my lower lip, causing me to open my mouth slightly. When his tongue touched mine, it felt like a slight electric shock that brought every fiber of my body to life.