24 ¦ I Don't Know You Anymore

A/N: Melissa I know you'll hate me after this...

"No! Do you know how long it took for your last hickey to disappear?" I asked, a little annoyed, and pushed him away from me. But he pulled me closer again. "Then you give me one." He was far too close in my opinion, but he held me tight so I couldn't get away.

"I'm really going to give you something in a minute, but not a hickey." I gave him a warning look, but he just grinned.

"Go ahead, I like it hard and wild." I cracked my eyes open and got all red in the face. "Pervert. Now let me sleep already." I said, turning away from him so my back was to him and closing my eyes again.

"Sleep tight." He whispered into my ear from behind, his arm still wrapped around me. "If I wake up with a hickey on my neck, I don't know what I'll do with you." Ni-ki laughed softly and said nothing more. I was surprised that a while later I actually managed to fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes again, it was completely dark in the room and I still had one arm wrapped around me. Confused, I sat up and looked to my right, where I found a sleeping Ni-ki.

Didn't he want to leave as soon as I fell asleep!

I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 10.07pm. Oh my God... Jake! Are they still at the indoor pool? I turned back to Ni-ki and shook him.

"Ni-ki, wake up!" Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at me confused. "What is it?" He was still half asleep.

"Did you pick up Jake and the rest from the indoor pool?" I could only make out his outline because it was so dark.

"No, they didn't call." He replied and I frowned. How else would they have come back? They wouldn't all fit in one car. "Are you sure? Check, please." I asked him and he sighed and took his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the screen and I saw him open his eyes very briefly.

"What is it?" I asked and he showed me his phone. 12 missed calls from Jungwon and Jake. Holy shit...

"I forgot my phone was on silent." He looked at me innocently, but I could tell he was holding back a grin. "That's not funny. What if they're still there?"

"I doubt it. Let's go back to sleep." Ni-ki pocketed his phone again and closed his eyes. "No you have to go now. You said you'd go when I fell asleep and I fell asleep." He just ignored me and pretended to be asleep. "Ni-ki." Again, no response. I snorted sourly. "Why are you here anyway? Now don't tell me it's because you're trying to make sure I don't puke, because I'm sure you don't pay attention with other girls either." Or maybe he does?

He opened his eyes again and looked at me. Suddenly he reached out and put his hand to my cheek. I remained sitting still. "Because....I like you in a way I don't understand."

For a moment I was speechless, but then I heard a voice in my head say: 'You're not the only one he likes. And I don't just mean Lilien.' It was true, it wasn't hard to please Ni-ki. You just had to be feminine and look good to his taste.

I decided not to inquire further and not to kick him out either. I would never have been able to do that anyway. Instead, I stood up. Surprisingly, he let me stand up.

"I'm going to get a glass of water." I said and went down to the kitchen. After drinking the water, I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I didn't want to go back upstairs. It was wrong to be in bed with him. We weren't together, we didn't even really like each other.

I lay down and closed my eyes.

The next time I woke up, it was already morning. I noticed that I was lying in my bed and not on the sofa. And what was even more surprising, I was alone. No Ni-ki to be seen.

My eyes drifted back to the clock on my bedside table. It was 10.15.

After getting up, I went downstairs. "Ni-ki?" I called out, perhaps he was in the kitchen. But he wasn't there and I didn't find him anywhere else either. It was probably for the best.

The rest of the day passed normally. I did my homework and watched TV until my brothers came back in the evening. Monday morning I greeted Vic with a hug. "Are you feeling better?" She asked me. "Yeah, I was probably just sick about Lilien." She laughed lightly. Part of it was true...

"We all had to squeeze into Yeonjun and Heeseung's car on the way back because Jungwon and Jake couldn't reach Ni-ki. He had the car, after all." Vic told me and I bit my lower lip. "But that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was Amanda sitting on Heeseung's lap on the way back." I looked at her in shock. "Seriously? Did he let it happen?" I asked, confused.

Heeseung is totally into Victoria after all, so why would he let it happen?

"Yeah... He didn't look happy, but he didn't push her away either. He got in the back first and then Amanda just sat on his lap. With the reasoning 'so that the others can fit in too'."

She tried to hide her feelings, but I could see she was disappointed and sad about it. "I'm sorry about that..." I said and wrapped her in a hug again. She returned my hug. "It's okay, it's not your fault." Maybe it was. If I had kicked Ni-ki out, I'm sure he wouldn't have fallen asleep and picked her up.

The bell rang and we went to class. The first two lessons passed very slowly, as usual, and I was incredibly relieved when the bell finally rang for break. "Are you actually mad at Heeseung now?" I asked Victoria, popping a grape into my mouth as we sat down on the bench in our usual spot.

"I don't know... I don't think so. I mean he didn't want it after all and just pushing her away would probably have been too mean. Although I would have done that if I were him." I laughed lightly and nodded. I would do the same with Lilien.

"Did Ni-ki actually stay with you when he drove you home on Saturday?" Vic asked, taking a bite of her sandwich. I wondered for a moment if I should tell her. "Yeah, he wanted to make sure I didn't throw up." Victoria grinned at me. "How sweet." Was her comment and I rolled my eyes. It wasn't cute, it was weird.

"Did you throw up then?"

"No no. I felt better once I got home." I assured her. Because I didn't have to watch Ni-ki and Lilien make out anymore.

Ten minutes later the bell rang to go in again and Vic and I went back to school. I sat down at my seat and unpacked my stuff when I suddenly overheard a conversation from two girls behind me.

"Have you heard the latest?"

"What?"

"Lilien is dating Ni-ki." I paused in my movement and unintentionally held my breath.

"Hot Ni-ki from twelfth?!"

"Yes!"

"That bitch!!!" And I gulped.