Epilouge ¦ Forever Only

December; 1 year later

"Give me a kiss, sweetheart." Ni-ki made a smoochy mouth and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him. I turned my head away and tried my hardest not to smile.

"No, you haven't earned a kiss." I pushed him away with my hand, trying not to let the blanket fall from my shoulders on the side.

"I'm sorry. But all I did was nudge you a little and you fell in the water." He looked at me innocently and quickly managed to press a kiss to my cheek. Demonstratively, I pulled a face and wiped my cheek, which made him laugh.

"First of all, you didn't nudge me, you pushed me, and second of all, it's freezing outside! And it wasn't any warmer in the water..." I pulled the blanket tighter around me and Ni-ki pulled me onto his lap. I got goosebumps as his body was much warmer than the sofa.

"It's not like this is the first time you've been in freezing water because of me." A mischievous smile formed on Ni-ki's face and I rolled my eyes, but couldn't stop the smile that flitted across my lips.

"Aha! I saw a smile. You love me again!" He shouted excitedly and hugged me even tighter. I couldn't keep up my facade and laughed.

"I never stopped, you idiot." I said with a grin and he pressed a kiss to my lips. Just as we were about to get more passionate, the doorbell rang. Ni-ki released his lips from mine with a sigh.

"I'll get it." Feeling a little warmer now, I put the blanket on the sofa and went to the door to open it. I opened the door and my heart stopped. Maybe it had slipped down my pants, but I felt like it wasn't beating for a few seconds.

When my heart finally started beating again, I wanted to slam the door, but a foot prevented it.

"Camila.... Please don't slam the door." He tried to open the door a little wider, but I braced myself so that the door was open just a crack.

"Go away." I whispered, partly because I didn't want Ni-ki to hear us and partly because I suddenly had a brittle voice.

"I have something to tell you, can I please come in?"

"No!" Shit...too loud.

I heard footsteps and a short time later Ni-ki was standing behind me. Oh ohhhhh

"What's wrong?" He asked, meanwhile pushing me away from the door.

"Nothing..." But it was too late, he had already opened the door completely and the expression that spread across his face when he saw Yeonjun was murderous. Even Yeonjun had to gulp and took a step back.

"What are you doing here?" Ni-ki took a step towards Yeonjun and I quickly put my hand on his chest to push him back a little.

"It's okay Ni-ki, he was just leaving." I tried to reassure him, but his gaze was only fixed on Yeonjun.

"Honestly...", Yeonjun cleared his throat, "I need to talk to you Camila." Now I looked at Yeonjun as well. "Alone." Before I could say anything, Ni-ki laughed beside me.

"You can forget about that, if that's all there is to it, you can fuck off now." Ni-ki went to slam the door, but again Yeonjun's foot was in between. It was a wonder his foot wasn't broken with the force with which Ni-ki had slammed the door.

"Please, just five minutes." Yeonjun looked at me pleadingly, and the thought crossed my mind that I would regret it if I didn't find out what was so urgent.