29 ¦ Walk The Line

Monday 08:00 AM

Monday morning I went to school as usual and greeted Victoria with a hug, in the school yard. "How was ice cream with Heeseung?" I asked her and she smiled. 

"Fine..." 

"Just fine?" I raised an eyebrow and she grinned slightly. 

"Okay...Not just fine, but great. He was really sweet to me." Before I could ask Victoria what Heeseung was up to, I suddenly heard yelling behind me. 

"YOU BITCH!" Totally confused, I turned around to see a totally enraged Lilien running towards me. She was almost at me and I saw people around us looking at us curiously. 

"You bitch kissed my boyfriend!" She shouted, beside herself with rage. My mouth dropped open in shock. How the hell did she know that Ni-ki and I had kissed! Did Ni-ki tell her? 

"I know n-" I started, but by then she had gotten to me and punched me in the face so fast I couldn't even blink. Wow, I really didn't think she could hit that hard! 

I couldn't stay on my feet and fell to the floor. The next hit I felt was in my stomach and I contorted my face painfully. "Are you stupid?" Was the last thing I heard and then my eyes went black. 

 When I opened my eyes again, I was not on the floor, but on a bed. But not on my bed. I sat up and felt a slight pain on my left temple, so I frowned for a moment. Then I looked around. I was in hospital? 

There was an Infusion attached to my right arm. What the hell!

Why was I in the hospital? I could remember Lilien hitting me, but not so hard that I had to go to hospital. 

The door of the room opened and in stepped a nurse. 

"You're awake, that's good. How are you feeling?" She approached my bed and I could read 'Aylin Cho' on her name tag. "I ehm....feel okay. Why do I have an Infusion on my arm? And how long have I been here anyway? Can I go home?" 

She smiled reassuringly at me. "You were just brought here today and if the doctor says everything is okay, you can go." She explained and gently pushed me back on the bed so that I was lying down again. 

"When is the doctor coming?" I asked a little impatiently. I hate hospitals. The clinical smell alone... 

"I think in about three hours, if nothing stops him." I sighed slightly and nodded. "Are you in pain?" She asked me. "Just a bit of a headache..." I confessed and she nodded and was about to walk out, but then stopped. "Oh, by the way, you have a visit from a young man." 

Immediately I sat up again as she opened the door. "You can come in now." She said to the young man and in stepped Yeonjun. I was shocked, however, not to see Yeonjun but his face

He had a black eye and his lower lip was split open. "What happened to you?" I asked him before he could even ask about my health. Yeonjun sat down on my bed and looked at me. "Don't worry about it. You'd better tell me how you are." He tried to divert from the subject. 

"Yeonjun it's important! Who hit you?" I asked again. "I'm telling you it doesn't matter. Boys just hit each other sometimes. There's nothing to it..." I didn't know what to say to that. He didn't seem to want to talk about it and since I wasn't his girlfriend either, I didn't ask further and nagged. "Okay..." I just said.