32 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)

After arranging the time on Saturday with Ni-ki, I went home, still a bit groggy. 

The week went by pretty quickly and the fight with Lilien was no longer the big topic at school. Thankfully. Yeonjun asked me if we wanted to meet on Saturday, but I had to tell him no, as I had to do this training with Ni-ki. 

Saturday; 10:00 AM

On Saturday, I got ready by putting on sweatpants and a big T-shirt as if I were going to dance in my room, since we were planning to train. And as I was putting my hair in a ponytail, the doorbell rang. I grabbed my bag, put my phone in it and quickly ran downstairs so I could open the door before my brothers. I had told them I was going out with a friend from my class. 

When I had opened the door, Ni-ki was about to say something, but I held my hand over his mouth. 

"Jay, Sunghoon, I'm out!" I shouted into the living room and luckily you couldn't see who was at the door from the living room. I grabbed my jacket and put it on. 

"Is your friend here yet?" Jay asked back, to which I replied in the affirmative and then shut the door behind me. 

"Quick, before they look out of the window." I said to Ni-ki, which made him grin but go to his car anyway. 

After we got in, he jetted off. 

"Didn't you tell your brothers that you were going out with a hot and attractive guy?" Ni-ki asked as I buckled my seat belt. I had to laugh slightly. 

"No I didn't." He looked at me as I laughed. "I'm not lying to them after all. I told them the guy was average." I added with a grin. 

Actually, I hadn't told them I was going out with a boy at all. 

"Ouch." Ni-ki grabbed his chest with one hand and pulled a pout, again I couldn't help grinning.

"My heart is bleeding." He said to me and looked at me briefly. 

"Do you feel it?" All of a sudden he took my hand and placed it against his chest over his heart.

 My heart stopped short and I didn't know how to react. His heart was beating in a soothing rhythm and I pulled my hand away again after a moment of silence. I cleared my throat and put my hands in my lap. 

"How am I supposed to feel if your heart is bleeding?" I opined after finding my voice again.

"You're right, I just wanted you to touch my chest." I widened my eyes and Ni-ki started laughing out loud. Idiot...

A little later we arrived and went into the building. Ni-ki opened a room which was quite big and had mirrors on one wall. It seemed to me that we were the only ones in the whole building. 

"Is there no one else here?" I asked Ni-ki and put my bag down in a corner.