50 ¦ New Thing

The next morning I woke up to a knock on our door. I remembered that Ni-ki had spent the night here and tore my eyes open. And that idiot was still lying next to me!!! He was supposed to be gone in the morning. 

I immediately jumped up and looked at the door where the door handle was moving down. My heart stopped and didn't start pounding again until the door didn't open. Relief flooded through me as I remembered that I had locked the door yesterday.

"Girls, wake up!" It was our teacher, of course, and I quickly got up. Then I shook Ni-ki, who was slow to wake up. The teacher started knocking on the door. 

"Ni-ki wake up! Hide!" I tried to whisper, but still loud enough for him to finally wake up. Suddenly I remembered that, he wasn't the only one who had spent the night here. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at Victoria. Thank God she woke up and looked at me in confusion. 

"The teacher!" I whispered, pointing to the door. She also quickly got up and ran to the bed where Heeseung was still sleeping. 

Meanwhile, I looked at Ni-ki, who still wouldn't get up. I had no choice and pushed him off the bed. He started to curse, but I pressed my hand over his mouth. 

"Hide under the bed, the teacher is here." I whispered and he finally seemed to understand.

 While he crawled under the bed, I went to the door. After a quick glance back into the room, seeing that Ni-ki and Heeseung were also hidden, I opened the door. 

"I thought you guys would never open." Said the teacher and tried to take a look behind me into the room. As best I could, I tried to cover her view with my body. 

"I'm sorry, but I had to wake up and run to the door first." I apologized and put on a smile. 

"Please come down for breakfast as soon as you get ready." She was about to turn back around when she did stop and frown. 

"Why did you push two beds together?" Damn. 

"We...were watching a movie on my phone. And that's why we pushed the beds together. Then we forgot to push them apart again." Okay that lie didn't sound totally bad, so maybe she'll believe me. 

"Hmm... Alright. Push them apart again by the end of the week at the latest, though, please." She said and I nodded. As she turned and left, I closed the door and leaned against her for a moment to exhale. 

"Wow that was close." Victoria looked relieved too and then the boys came back out from under the beds. 

"It wasn't very nice pushing me off the bed." Ni-ki looked at me reproachfully and I just shrugged. 

"You didn't want to wake up and hide." He sat back down on the bed and Heeseung went to Victoria. "By the way, you told me you'd be gone before the teacher woke us up in the morning." I added, raising an eyebrow. 

"I've never been an early riser." Ni-ki grinned innocently and I rolled my eyes.