26 ¦ Love me or Leave me

I took another quick look around the room. Oh no...there he is. 

I don't want to play along when Ni-ki is playing along. 

"Camila!" I was called again by Yeonjun and he looked at me confused as I didn't move from the spot. "You don't have to play." I heard Victoria say next to me and I looked at her for a second and then back at Yeonjun. Fuck it. 

"I'll play along." I said to Vic and then made my way over to Yeonjun to sit next to him. I felt his hand on my back as I sat down next to him. Vic took a seat next to me as well. "Who's going to start?" Asked a girl. "I suggest the birthday boy!" Replied a boy, grinning at Yeonjun who laughed in response. 

"Okay, pass me the bottle." He was handed the bottle, which he placed in the middle and then turned. The neck of the bottle pointed to a boy and Yeonjun started grinning. "You have to kiss the girl you think is the hottest in this room." Yeonjun said to him and the boy looked around the room. 

He really didn't look bad, which was why most of the girls were looking at him hopefully. And then he had his eye on a girl, stood up and went to her. To Lilien. I saw that Ni-ki was sitting next to her and looking at the boy. Lilien didn't even bother to look at Ni-ki, but grinned at the boy in front of her. She was probably flattered. Surely she wasn't seriously going to do that? 

The boy leaned down to her and pressed his lips to hers. There was whistling and laughter, but I just sat there completely shocked. My eyes drifted to Ni-ki, who was taking a sip of his drink.

Apparently he noticed my gaze because he was looking at me. Once again, I couldn't look away. Maybe I was too shocked that he did nothing. Maybe he thinks it's just a game

I finally tore my gaze away from him and looked down at my hands. A while later, the boy sat back in his seat and it was as if nothing had happened. The boy turned the bottle and the game continued. 

Round after round went by and I didn't get a turn. Thank God for that

But at some point my luck ran out and the bottle pointed at me. Everyone was looking at me. Oh no, I hate moments like this.

"Hey tell me do you have whipped cream in the house Yeonjun?" Asked the girl who had to give me a task. "Yes." He answered her. "Then your task is to lick whipped cream off the birthday boy's upper body." There were 'Ohhh's and cheers. 

"Then the birthday boy will have his fun and we will see his delicious upper body." The girl said with a grin and Yeonjun laughed lightly. So he didn't mind? 

"I'll get the whipped cream." I heard someone say. Oh my god so I seriously have to do this now? "At least you don't have to kiss him." Victoria whispered in my ear. I didn't dare look at Yeonjun's face. 

1 minute later I got the whipped cream in my hand. Now I just had to look at Yeonjun. "Take off your clothes Junie!" Someone shouted and Yeonjun pulled his shirt over his head. 

A few whistles were heard and I took the moment to look quickly at Ni-ki. His gaze was fixed on me and he looked rather grim. For some reason this made me angry. He had no reason to be mad at me! 

I turned to Yeonjun, shook the cream bottle and opened it. Yeonjun looked at me and I sprayed some cream on his well-built torso. "Rub it in!" Yeonjun shouted and I refrained from rolling my eyes. I rubbed the cream on his torso and felt totally weird. It gets weirder when you have to lick it off. Said my subconscious. When I finished, I looked at Yeonjun uncertainly. "Lick, lick, lick!" Everyone shouted and I really wanted to shout 'It's okay!!!' but I couldn't get a word out. I just wanted to get this weird situation over with really quickly, which is why I moved closer and closer to his upper body and then stuck out my tongue. I can't believe Yeonjun didn't say anything against it. 

My tongue slid over his warm and whipped cream sweet skin until I sat up straight again. "The whipped cream isn't all gone." The girl who had given me the task said with a grin and I gave her a dirty look. I looked briefly at Victoria, who just sat there quietly, and then at Ni-ki, who seemed anything but quiet. He lit a cigarette and blew out the smoke. His jaw was tense but he didn't look at me. 

I turned back to Yeonjun and quickly licked up the rest of the cream. When I had finished, he stood up. "Where are you going? Do you need to jerk off?" A guy said to him laughing and Yeonjun shook his head. "I'm washing off the sticky cream residue." He said and then was off towards the bathroom. "So, did you like it?" Victoria asked me, giggling. "It was cream, so yes it tasted good." I replied and spun the bottle. 

While the bottle was spinning, I saw Ni-ki get up and walk towards the bathroom as well. After throwing his cigarette into a flower pot, he clenched his hands into fists as he walked. The poor flower...

"Hey, tell me my task." Said a girl impatiently to me and I turned back to her. "Eh...just kiss a boy you want to kiss." I said quickly and then stood up. Victoria looked up at me confused. "I'm going to go say goodbye to Yeonjun and then we'll go okay?" I asked her and she nodded. 

Arriving at the bathroom, I knocked on the door. Silence. 

"Yeonjun?" I asked and the door was opened. Standing in front of me was not Yeonjun, but Ni-ki. He looked at me briefly and then walked past me, my shoulder bumping his arm. I looked after him for a moment, but then turned back to Yeonjun, who was running his hands through his hair. 

"What did he want?" I asked him. "Oh he just meant that he'll give me my present on Monday..." Yeonjun grabbed a towel and dried his wet torso. "I'm sorry you had to do that." He said to me and I looked at him confused. 

"That I had to do what?" 

"Well..." He pointed to his upper body and it clicked with me. 

"Oh, that. That's okay, it was a chore after all and I volunteered at the game." I said. He said nothing but put the towel back. 

"I actually came to say goodbye." He looked at me now. "What, already?" He took a step closer. "Yes. I'm tired." I replied. "You can sleep here. Well, I mean in my room." He offered. "Oh no thanks... I'd better go home. Thanks for inviting me." I smiled at him. "No problem, thanks for coming." He pulled me into a hug. "I'll see you at school on Monday." I said, breaking away from him and walking out of the bathroom back into the living room. 

I saw Victoria and was about to go to her when I saw someone fall out of the corner of my eye.

 Abruptly I stopped and looked to my right. On the floor was a guy with a bloody nose and standing over him was an angry Ni-ki. 

What the hell?!