30 ¦ Let Me In

My mobile rang a while after Ni-ki left.

"Yes?" I answered my mobile. 

"Camila where are you?" Sunghoon oh oh... 

"Ehm...at the hospital. Don't you know?" I was a bit confused. 

"WHERE?!" I screwed up my face and held my phone a little further away from my ear. 

"Okay, so apparently no one told you..." I stated.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Abruptly his voice changed from angry to concerned. 

"Nothing bad. I don't know why I'm in hospital at all. Lilien hit me because of a misunderstanding." I explained briefly. 

"I'm sorry, what? Who hit you? H-how are you even doing? We'll get there right away, what room and floor are you on?" Oh man... I sighed lightly. 

"Sunghoon I'm fine. The doctor will check on me again soon but I feel fine and I'm sure I can get out today. Whoever hit me doesn't matter... I don't want you to go to the headmaster or anything okay? I'll sort it out on my own." He sighed on the other end of the line. 

"Promise me Sunghoon. I can and will sort this out on my own." I assured him. 

"Alright, but make sure you don't get hit again." 

"I will..." I don't know how yet, but somehow I do.

"Now will you please tell me which room you have on which floor?"

Time Skip; Two hours later

"You seem to be doing okay. Are you still in any pain?" The doctor asked me as I looked at my brothers who were both sitting next to the window. 

"No." I said, although I still had a bit of a headache, but I can take a pill for that at home. I wanted to get out of the hospital as soon as I could. 

"Good, then you can go now. But if I were you, I'd go home and get some more rest. Get well soon." I nodded to the doctor who got up, shook my hand, then to my brothers and finally walked out of the room. 

Ten minutes later we were on our way home. "You'll stay at home for a few days like the doctor said." Sunghoon said, looking at me in the rearview mirror. 

"I don't need that after all. It's holiday soon anyway." I can't believe I want to go to school for once. I guess I don't want everyone to think I'm letting Lilien get me down. 

"The doctor said you should rest." Jay now joined in. "But... I have to write a test tomorrow." I lied. 

"What kind of test?"

"Biology..." I answered and my brothers looked at each other briefly.