39 ¦ Need To Know

"I can't..." Ni-ki looked down and I pulled my leg out from under his hand. 

"Then you don't need to tell me what to do or not." I said sourly. Why can't he just tell me why Yeonjun is not good for me? 

"Okay then I'll show you!" Said Ni-ki and took out his cell phone from his pocket. He typed something and then showed me the message.

You jerk better stop playing with Camila right now! Otherwise next time I'll really get all my buddies together and we'll beat you not only hospital ready but hell ready. - Ni-ki 

I read through the message and looked at Ni-ki. 

"I'm going to send this to your boyfriend and then we'll see how he responds." He put his phone on the bed next to me and we sat there in silence. 

"You deserve someone better." I was starting to get tired of his bad talk about Yeonjun.

 "Someone better? You or what?" I looked at him sourly and for a split second, saw something like sadness on his face. But he immediately regained his poker face. 

"No, of course not." He replied and I swallowed. Maybe it was a little too harsh. 

"Sorry..." I mumbled, and his cell phone lit up. A message. 

We read through it together. 

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm asking you to leave her alone. - Yeonjun 

"That fucker. He knows exactly what I mean!" spat Ni-ki. 

"The only thing you've proven is that Yeonjun doesn't mean me any harm and you just hate him for some reason." I stood up and walked to the door. 

"Okay you know what? If you can't break up with him because he's bad, then you can break up with him because you don't love him." I turned back to him. "You should only be with someone you really love." He stood up and came over to me. 

"You tell me something about love? What was that about Lilien?" He got me so angry. 

"Who said I didn't love her?" Ouch. I don't know why, but I felt a twinge in my chest. Get a hold of yourself Camila! $

"Who says I can't learn to love him?" Angry, I looked at him, better angry than crying. 

"You can't learn to love, you feel it!" He took another step toward me so he was standing pretty close. 

"Stop babbling to me about love here!" I shouted and pushed him back, because in my opinion he was standing too close to me. 

"You're the heartbreaker, aren't you? How many girls have cried their eyes out because of you? You don't care if one more girl cries her eyes out over another boy!" I continued.

"Apparently I do care about this girl!" He yelled back.