18 ¦ Make The Change

"Is that a problem?" Ni-ki asked, amused when he saw my shocked expression. 

"Yes!" I said, frowning and crossing my arms in front of my chest. I'm not going to have my bed taken away from me after all, and I'm certainly not going to sleep in the bed with him

"Well, then I'm afraid I can't help you Sweetheart." I scowled even more at the stupid nickname. A grin formed on Ni-ki's lips. "Then don't, I can manage on my own." I said stubbornly and turned away from him to walk to the music system.

I turned off the music, whereupon many began to grumble in protest. "The party's over!" I shouted. But of course no one took me seriously. "Turn the music back on!" Shouted one back and the others joined in. 

"No! I said-" I was pushed aside by a big guy, away from the stereo and a second later the music was on again, now even louder. I covered my ears because I was standing right next to the stereo and when I tried to turn the music off again, I was pushed away again.

Pissed off, I looked back to the corner where Ni-ki was standing, grinning and watching me.

 Unbelievable... 

I stomped back to him and sighed as he looked at me knowingly. "Okay." I opined. He leaned down to me, grinning, and held out his ear. "What did you say?" 

"I said okay. You can sleep in my room." I snorted. I just make him sleep on the floor hehe. 

"Well, in that case, I'll be happy to help you." Ni-ki winked at me and went straight to the stereo. I watched him doubtfully, because honestly I couldn't imagine him getting everyone kicked out.

A short while later, the music was off again. "Dude, what the hell!" I heard a guy say, who turned to Ni-ki and walked towards him. "Everybody get out of here. The party is over." Said Ni-ki loudly though, looking at the crowd as if daring them not to listen to him. "Turn the fucking music back on." Said the guy again and tried to push Ni-ki away but was met with his fist and fell to the ground. 

Horrified, my eyes snapped open. 

Everyone else seemed scared now and scrambled for the front door. A/N: as they should- 

"Hey!" shouted Ni-ki again and some turned to him, startled. He pointed at the guy on the ground. "Take him outside." He said calmly and two boys picked up the one lying on the floor and carried him out. 

When the very last person closed the front door, there was total silence. I didn't know what to say. "Not bad." Sunghoon said, walking over to Ni-ki and tapping him on the shoulder with a grin. 

Now from which corner had did he come? "If a little aggressive." He added and Ni-ki shrugged. "He provoked me." Defended Ni-ki and Vic came over with her lover. 

"We'll go to the guest room then okay?" I woke from my stupor and nodded to her. "We'll help clean up tomorrow." Victoria assured me as she was already walking up the stairs with Heeseung. 

Now I stood alone in the living room with the remaining 6 boys. "I suggest you show me your bed now, where I will sleep." Ni-ki looked at me expectantly. I snorted and laughed at his audacity.