17 ¦ I&credible

"Ni-ki I have to go back down." I said, trying to sound confident. The emphasis was on strained, I was sure you could hear the tremor in my voice. 

"Don't bother, they'll be fine without you." Replied Ni-ki as he surveyed every inch of my face. His wandering eyes spread heat across my face. I swallowed as he touched my cheek with his fingertips. "No." I whispered. 

Fucking hell now pull yourself together Camila! 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, hoping to clear my head again. Bad decision. His perfume rose up my nose and my legs suddenly felt like jello.

His face came closer and closer to mine, while I just stood there with my hands still on his chest, feeling his soft heartbeat. Push him away! Shouted a voice in my head and amazingly my body listened.

I pushed him away but he didn't move, instead he put a hand on my hip and pressed his hips against mine, causing me to gasp in shock. But of course I didn't have the words to say anything...just like last time when he was so close to me. 

When his lips were exactly an inch away from mine, I jerked my head to the left so that his lips were at my ear. He laughed softly in my ear and I got goosebumps unintentionally. 

"Why are you so tense, Camila?" He asked, moving away from me a little. When he grabbed my hands, still resting on his chest, I thought he was going to put them down and walk away from me. He took them down also but he didn't move away, instead he pressed himself completely against me, as my hands couldn't stop him now. 

"This was my parents' bedroom." Hallelujah. I had found my voice again. Even if it sounded rather nervous. Why does this attractive boy make me so nervous? 

"We can go to your room too." A smirk formed on his full lips as I quickly shook my head. 

The next second he pressed a quick, gentle kiss to my mouth. It took no more than a second and his lips were gone again. My mouth opened in shock, but no sound came out. Did he just- 

My thoughts were interrupted by his warm lips pressed to mine again. This time for longer than a second and he began to move them slowly. Before I could stop it, my lips responded and I returned the kiss. My stomach began to tingle with excitement. His lips were just perfect...So warm and soft. It was perfect just as his looks. 

When I felt his tongue on my lower lip, I automatically opened my mouth, although I had no idea what I was doing. Because it was my first kiss. HE was my first kiss. 

Slowly, Ni-ki let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my body instead. My brain was completely fogged and I wasn't thinking at all. I ran my hands through his surprisingly soft hair and he turned me so that I was standing on the edge of the bed with my back to it. His tongue slipped into my mouth and played with my tongue as he pushed me backwards onto the bed.

On the bed....my parents' bed!!!

As if ice-cold water had been poured on me, I wrenched my eyes open and pushed Ni-ki off me. Since he hadn't expected me to push him away, he let me push him away easily and I jumped up from the bed to put distance between the two of us. 

"Shit." I said out of breath and grabbed my lips, which were now swollen. Let's get out of here Cam! I immediately turned to the door and rushed out. In the background I heard Ni-ki calling my name, but I didn't stop.