10 ¦ Given or Taken

The bottle pointed at me. 

"Camila..." The way he pronounced my name gave me goosebumps. Whether that was a good sign or not, I didn't know yet. 

Shocked, I looked at Vic, who was looking at me at least as shocked as I was. 

Do I seriously have to go into the closet with Ni-ki now?! 

I knew it wasn't a good idea to play the game! 

As Ni-ki stood up, I felt my heart jump. No no no...I don't want to do this! 

The closer he came, the harder my heart was pounding. 

When he stood in front of me and held out his hand, I knew there was no way out. Swallowing, I put my beer bottle on the floor and took his hand to stand up. 

"And don't forget, one of you has to have a hickey at the end." I heard a girl say behind us as we walked to the closet.

I didn't dare to look at Ni-ki, but just out of the corner of my eye, I could tell he was smirking.

The walk-in wardrobe was quite big, so there would actually be enough space to hide. But it wouldn't make any difference anyway, as the task was to make a hickey. 

As Ni-ki closed the door, I heard someone shouting from outside 'The clock is ticking!' 

With big steps, Ni-ki came towards me and I stumbled back, caught off guard. He laughed softly.

 "Haven't you ever played seven minutes in heaven, sweetheart?" I was so irritated and overwhelmed by the whole situation that I didn't even respond to his stupid nickname. I tried to pull myself together before answering him. "Yes I did...But I'm not going to do anything more than give you the hickey." I tried to sound confident, but I was more than failing at that. 

Even though I didn't want to admit it, his good looks were really distracting me. Why am I acting like all the other girls outside the door?

"So you want to give me a hickey?" Grinning, he raised an eyebrow. I just nodded. 

No way in hell would I let that guy get on my neck...or anywhere else for that matter. "Fine, if you decide who does the hickey, I'll decide where you do it on me." 

Wide-eyed, I looked at him. Where, in heaven's name, is that f**king rule from??? 

He came towards me again and this time I stayed still. Then I felt his warm hand on my cheek. The warmth of his hand gave me shivers and the fact that he was so close to me didn't help either. 

Nervously, I looked into his eyes. If he kisses me now, I'll smack him, I promised myself. But he didn't kiss me, instead he brushed his thumbs across my cheek and then whispered. "Are you sure you don't want me to give you the hickey instead? I'll let you choose where, if you like."

He smirked slightly and I had to swallow. Should I let him? 

When he took another step closer so that our bodies were touching, I took a step back. But he put his left arm around me so that I couldn't step back any further. 

How much had he drunk to be so gentle with me? I mean, we are still talking about Ni-ki. Ni-ki the arrogant asshole. 

"Okay... on the neck." I breathed and a satisfied smile formed on his lips. 

Slowly he pulled my head to one side so he could kiss my neck without any problem.

I'll never play 7 minutes in heaven again!!

I tried not to think about the situation I was in, but when he suddenly pressed his lips to my neck for a kiss, I almost let out a scream. Even though I knew it was coming, it was still unexpected. 

I bit my lower lip during his next kiss. My skin tingled under his warm, soft lips that felt just perfect. 

It must be the alcohol Camila! 

After a few more kisses, he found a spot for his hickey and started sucking. I gasped and lightly grabbed onto his arm. I had never had a hickey before. 

The pressure and the tingling in that one spot grew stronger and stronger and I could feel my legs slowly turning into jelly, as if I had just run a fucking marathon.

Apparently Ni-ki also noticed that my legs were slowly not cooperating any more, which is why he released his hand from my cheek and wrapped his other arm around my waist as well. 

I let myself sink into his arms and held on to his upper arms. 

It was getting harder and harder to hold back a moan, especially because my breathing was getting faster and faster. My head was completely clouded with alcohol and the fact that a very attractive guy was doing something very intimate for me. I could no longer think straight. 

When he released his lips from the spot after a while and cool air came to the spot, I couldn't help but moan softly. Oh my God, my whole throat tingled.

I was wondering why I was so out of breath when Ni-ki looked at me again. Our faces were a mere millimetre apart and I noticed that his breathing also was not normal. 

Even though the wardrobe was not very brightly illuminated, I could see that his pupils were dilated. 

He was about to close the few millimetre gap between our lips when there was a knock on the wardrobe door and I backed away from him, shocked. "The seven minutes are up." Said a voice from behind the door. 

Ni-ki looked at me for a moment, as if studying me, until he slowly released his arms from me so that I had to stand on my own, still a little wobbly, legs again.

I looked at the floor as I walked past Ni-ki out of the closet. "And-" a girl started to say something, but then stopped when she looked at my neck. 

Is it that visible? Damn it! 

I quickly sat back down on the floor next to Vic and Jungwon, who both looked at me in surprise but still had a knowing grin on their faces. Heeseung, who sat across from me, also looked at me  with a grinning face.

"You're all red in the face and don't even get me started on your neck." Vic then whispered to me. "Then don't start..." I said and took another sip of my beer to calm down and satisfy my thirst. 

Jungwon and Vic just laughed at my behaviour but said nothing further.