11 ¦ Not For Sale

I really tried to calm down. I kept telling myself that there was nothing wrong with having a hickey from that arrogant jackass Ni-ki. But I just felt uncomfortable in my skin. And that was largely because almost all pairs of eyes were on my neck. I even stopped touching the beer bottle so I wouldn't have to lift my head and show everyone my neck even better. 

Ni-ki didn't seem to care, for the first 5 minutes after we came out of the wardrobe, he was grinning to himself and whispering something to his mates the whole time. I tried to avoid his gaze as best I could. 

"Vic or Jungwon, can we go please?" I whispered in the ears of my friends when I couldn't stand it any longer. Somewhat taken aback, they looked at me. 

"Already?" Vic whispered back and I would have liked to scream: Yes! I've definitely had enough of all the stares. But instead I just nodded so as not to draw any more attention to myself.

 Victoria bit her lip and looked at me. I could tell she didn't want to leave yet, and I wasn't usually such a killjoy, but I'd definitely had enough for tonight. Besides, she promised me that we would leave as soon as I didn't feel like it. 

"Alright." Vic sighed at last. "I'll just finish my beer." I nodded and leaned back a little again. 

I could stand the few more minutes. I didn't pay any more attention to the game and I didn't worry about whether I would get another turn or not.

The only thing on my mind was that I wanted to get away from this party and also from Ni-ki as quickly as possible. Speaking of Ni-ki, just as I let my eyes wander through the crowd again, I spotted his gaze on me. But he wasn't looking at my neck, he was looking at my face. 

Oh God Camila, look away! And just as I was about to look away, I saw him lean over to the boy next to him and say something. As he did so, he looked at me....and a short time later the boy next to him also looked at me. I quickly looked down. Of course they are talking about me, what else? Aren't they embarrassed that I saw them talking about me? Probably not, otherwise they wouldn't be grinning now. And how did I know that? Because I stupid girl had looked up again, of course. 

I tried to avoid their stares and looked instead at Vic to see that she was drinking her last sip. Thank goodness. "Can we go then?" I asked her a little impatiently.

I don't think I've ever wanted to leave a place so quickly. "Yes okay...." She turned briefly back to Heeseung, who had sat down next to her during the game and was no longer across from her, and whispered something in his ear. Then he replied something, probably not wanting her to leave. 

Tough luck Heeseung. 

But a while later he finally stood up, followed by Vic and me. "Heeseung, where are you going?" Amanda asked him immediately. Really unbelievable, but I haven't noticed this bitch since I came out of the closet. And it's really hard not to notice Amanda.

So that's how dead my brain is? 

 "I'll walk Victoria and Camila out." Heeseung answered her and suddenly all the attention was back on us. Fantastic...

"Are you guys leaving already?" Hearing Ni-ki's voice, I felt like the hickey was starting to tingle.

 Camila, you are definitely out of your fucking mind! Or you just need to sober up... 

Actually, I was hoping for Heeseung or Vic to answer for me, but what were they doing? They both looked at me!!! I gave Vic a sneaky killer stare and thankfully she understood.