21 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'

Ni-ki and I sat down on the sofa with the others. I sat on the outside and the boys all on my right. I pulled my knees to my chest and snuggled into the corner of the sofa while Jake pressed play. When I saw the title of the film, I grinned.

A horror movie. 

Why would Jake put on a horror movie? He hates horror movies. He probably thinks we will protect him. 

Personally, I loved watching horror movies with others. Of course I get scared too, but then when I hear someone else screaming in terror, I had to laugh. That's exactly how the whole film went: Jake and I would get scared, Jake would scream, Sunoo and I would laugh out loud. Then we two usually got a nasty look from Jake. 

When I laughed again after hearing him scream, I noticed Ni-ki's gaze on me and looked at him, still laughing. 

"Your laugh is cute." He whispered in my ear after leaning in towards me. I slowly fell silent and he smirked. I bit the inside of my cheek, not knowing how to respond, and looked forward again at the television. But suddenly I felt him put his arm around me and I stiffened. At first I wanted to move his arm away, but then I decided against it. He just put his arm around me... As long as he keeps his lips to himself there is no need to panic yet. 

When the film was over, I rubbed my eyes tiredly. All I wanted to do was sleep, but first I had to kick the boys out. "I'm going to sleep now, so you guys have to go." I said to Jake and the others and got up from the sofa to look at the four of them. 

"How about one last movie?" Ni-ki asked me and I yawned. "No, I'm already tired and I'm sure you guys are too." I looked to the three others with the hope of support. "Well, I'm already a bit tired, but I'd put up with another movie too." Jungwon smiled at me and snuggled a little into the blanket he shared with Sunoo. The other two also agreed with him. 

"Come on sweetheart. Just one more movie." Ni-ki said again and I looked at all four of them.

 How am I supposed to compete with the four of them alone? 

I just turned around and silently sat back in my seat. The boys understood, "Put something funny on." I heard Jungwon say and Jake picked out a funny movie. 

This one movie you last out Camila and then the four of them get kicked out! 

I put my head on my palm and looked at the TV. My eyes grew heavy and I rubbed them again. For a few seconds I closed my eyes and then opened them again. I sighed softly and saw out of the corner of my eye that Ni-ki was watching me. 

A little later I had to yawn for what felt like the hundredth time. I closed my eyes again. Just resting them for a minute. I thought. Then I felt a hand on my left shoulder, pushing me to the right, against something warm and soft. I couldn't help but snuggle up to it. I couldn't manage to open my eyes one more time.

Saturday 09:00 AM

The next morning I woke up and realised I was lying on something. I opened my eyes, lifted my head and looked directly into Ni-ki's face. Shocked that I was lying completely on top of Ni-ki, I pushed myself off the sofa to sit up. But I couldn't get completely off him because his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. So I sat on his hips while he still didn't make a face and slept peacefully. 

The position made me blush and I removed his arms from my waist. I was still holding him by his wrists and was about to let go and get off him when he suddenly opened his eyes. Oh no...

"Wow, are you into morning sex?" My face definitely looked like a tomato now and I jerkily let go of his wrists and literally jumped off him. He showed me his famous grin at me again, revealing his dimples. "I have no idea why I slept on you, but I'm sure it's your fault." I said instead of answering his embarrassing question. 

"Maybe." He replied and I hoped my face was back to its normal colour. "You saw how tired I was yesterday and you specifically told us to watch a movie so I would fall asleep and not kick you out." I claimed and he raised his eyebrows with a grin. "Could be." 

Fifteen minutes later, we were all sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I was still pissed that I hadn't managed to kick the boys out yesterday. But there was nothing I could do about it now anyway. 

"Do you want to go to the indoor swimming pool today?" Jungwon asked me and my brothers who were also sitting at the table with us. "You're going to the indoor swimming pool? Who's coming?" Jay wanted to know and I took a sip of my hot chocolate. "The four of us plus Hesseung, two boys from our class, Lilien and Amanda." Answered Sunoo. 

Jake and my eyes met when we heard Lilien and Amanda' as I knew he couldn't stand them either. "Somehow I don't feel like bathing. " I said. "Me neither." Jake added. I was glad he agreed with me about something. 

"Why not?" Replied Sunoo and I looked at Ni-ki who hadn't said anything yet. "I don't have a bikini. It's in the wash." I lied. "Then go skinny dipping." I almost choked on my spit when Ni-ki said that. 

Horrified, I looked at him. "Not even in your dreams." I looked at him sourly. What does he think of me? 

"I'm sure Vic can lend you a bikini, she'll come along anyway if she knows Heeseung will be there." Sunoo started again. Jake looked at me uncertainly. Oh no... that look... 

"Alright, we'll come with you." He said before I could stop him. "Great, we'll pick you up in 2 hours then." said Jungwon and walked to the front door with Sunoo, Jake and Ni-ki. I hugged all three of them goodbye except Ni-ki, who looked at me with a grin. He opened his arms, but I crossed my arms in front of my chest and shook my head. 

Before I could stop him, he wrapped me in his arms. "NI-KI!" I pushed him away from me and he laughed. When the four of them were finally out of the house, I confronted my brothers. "How could you guys say yes to this? Have you forgotten yet that Vic, Jake and I hate Lilien and Amanda and never want anything to do with them?" I creossed my arms while I started to get really annoyed at teir behaviour.

"I know...But maybe it won't be so bad." Jay tried to reassure me. "Just like the party was 'not that bad'?" I grumbled and Sunghoon sighed. "We've been fighting a lot lately." He stated. "I guess you mean since you guys hang out with older people and are hardly ever at home."

Sunghoon said nothing. 

"Yeah, probably...But we can't give up our family because of that, we only have the three of us." Jay said after a while. "I don't want to." I replied, noticing my anger slowly disappearing. "We're trying to be more considerate of you and you of us. I mean, you see how much we worry about you when you're not home or how much you mean to us, right?" They asked me. "That's hard to miss." I grinned and they laughed lightly. 

"All good again then?" They looked at me hopefully and I pulled them into a hug. "All good again." I said and they sighed in relief. "We'll just ignore Lilien and her lapdog completely." Said Sunghoon and broke away from me. I nodded, but wasn't quite so sure if we wil be able to actually do it.