Chapter 6💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

*******

"Anna.."

Shiva:Neee...Sathya dhane?

Sathya:Aama anna..

Shiva:Needhaanaa..seri vaa..namma modhala inga irundhu poganu..vaa..

He caught her wrist and dragged her out.But stopped seeing someone with mask on his face who was aiming a gun towards him.Sathya got panicked before she could react the gun shot heard she closed her eyes tight gripping Shiva's arm.He dragged her to their left and hided behind the pillar.

Shiva:Sathya..Sathya..

Sathya:Anna..

Shiva:Bayapudaadha ma..nee ingaye iru..veliya varaadha..yedhunaalu veliya vara koodaadhu seriyaa?

Sathya nodded her head simply staring at him.He made her stand safely behind the pillar and came out from the other side of the pillar not getting into the person's eyes by hiding behind the dresses which was hanging on the hangers and moved towards him slowly but got alerted when the person caught him and aimed the gun.. he ran towards the another pillar fastly escaping from the shot.

The person gritted his teeth and moved towards the pillar where Shiva was hiding he raised his gun towards him but Shiva grabbed his wrist and twisted it resulting him to scream in pain and the gun slipped down from his grip by receiving the punch and kick on his face and stomach simultaneously.

The person groaned in pain squirming on the floor but Shiva grabbed his collars and pulled him up before revealing his face from the mask.

Shiva:Yaaraa nee?

He asked gritting his teeth but the person remained silent Shiva dragged him towards Sathya and he grabbed her wrist with another palm and dragged them out.

Vivek:Sir..

Shiva:Vivek Ivana ulla thallunga..ivan yaaru ennanu avane avan vaai le irundhu soldra varaiku ivana vidaadhinga..

Vivek:Okay sir..

He locked the person's wrists and dragged him from there.Shiva sighed seeing them.

Sathya:Nee..neenga police aah?

Her words made him to turn towards her and smiled seeing her.

Shiva:Aama da..unga amma romba bayandhuttaanga..vaanga namma polaa..

Sathya:Naane..

Shiva:No... safe aah irukkaadhu.. vaanga..

Sathya:Illa anna..indha commotion nerathula neenga ivangala paakaama enna..

Shiva:Neengalu people le oruthavanga dhane ma?Vaanga...ungala kaapaathuradhum en poruppu dha..

Sathya smiled and walked before him as he walked behind her stretching his wounded arm twisting and turning it to get off the cramps.

"Sathya"

Sathya:Amma..

Sathya's mother hugged her and sobbed before pulling back and checking her thoroughly.

"Unakku onnu illa la Sathya?"

Sathya:Maa enakku Onnum illa ma..nee azhugaadha..

"Andha kada kaaranga enna veliya iluthuttaanga da adhaa unna enna pandradhu ne therila..nalla vela kadavul maari indha thambi vandhaaru.."

Shiva:Amma yedhukku ivlo periya vaarthai ellaa soldringa..seri neenga paathu batharamaa veetukkku ponga... Kanna anna, ivanga batharamaa veetukku poga cab arrange panneerunga..