Chapter 36💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

******

Yasmi:Mmm yummyyyy...

She licked her lips and cherished her mushroom pasta.

Yasmi:Aththa nallaarku le?

Ashwathy:Mm super aah irukku.. indhaa idhu try pannu..semmayaa irukku..

Shivadith:Maa adhu romba spicy... venaa.. kammunu iru..

Ashwathy:Mch..oru naal saaptaa onnu aagaadhu... nee oru vaai mattu saaptu taste paaru baby..

She fed Yasmi and she ate it and showed her a super sign.

Yasmi:Ufff..semma Aththa..

Ashwathy:Naan sonna le?Indhaa..

She stretched her spoon towards his mouth, he ate it shooking his head and smiled at her.

Ashwathy:Epdi super le?

He nodded his head accepting.

Ashwathy:Naan sonnaa kekanu.. Mmmm..enna taste uh..

Yasmi:Laa..

Shiva chuckled seeing them and the trio had their lunch feeding each other.

Once they finished..,

Yasmi pouted by seeing the rain which was pouring down heavily and laid on Shiva's shoulder.Shiva with a shock, looked at Ashwathy who grinned shrugging her shoulders.

Ashwathy:Achacho mazha vandhuruche..

She said faking her disappointment.

Yasmi:Pochu..velaada mudiyaadhu namma naala..

Ashwathy:Chey yen ipdi pannuchu indha mazha..

Yasmi:Too bad aththa indha rain..

Ashwathy: Exactly paapu..Namma adhukooda doo vitrulaa..seri vaa namma veetukku polaa next week idhey day ku inga varlaam seriyaa?

Yasmi:Aiii nejama vaa?

Ashwathy:Yesss...

Yasmi: You're the best Aththa..

She kissed her cheek.

Ashwathy smiled and kissed her back.

Ashwathy:You too are the best..

She giggled.

Shivadithmv:Epdi samalikiraa paaru..kedi fellow..

Ashwathy raised his eyebrows at him.He shooked his head and they headed towards their jeep then Ashwathy dried Yasmi's hair with her dupatta..

Shivadith:Madam..

Ashwathy:Mmm..

Shivadith:Enakku kooda nenanjirukku..

Yasmi:Aththai ku kooda dha nenanjirukku..

Ashwathy suppressed her laugh by seeing his face.

Shivadith:Rendu peru nalla kootu sendhuttinga le..mm paathukuren..

Ashwathy and Yasmika giggled by seeing him.He smiled and started the jeep.

Yasmi started speaking with Ashwathy by forgetting about her mama and they started jelling among themselves nicely which made him to smile and admire their atrocities and he mentally noted to get himself to be ready for visualizing all their moments in his future.

On the way, he decreased the fm volume and raised the window and smiled seeing them. Ashwathy was leaning back on the seat while Yasmika placing her head on her chest and both sleeping cutely in each others arms.He stopped the jeep and admired them before kissing Yasmika's cheek and lifted her from Ashwathy.