Chapter 28💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*****

Day 2

Morning..,

Shiva opened his eyes and stretched his limbs yawning.But frowned and lifted the duvet and looked down to himself and smiled seeing her who was cuddling into him on his chest.

Her head moving up and down according to his breathe made him to smile wide and kiss her head.

He looked at the clock and sighed seeing it 7'o clock..,

He wiped the sweat on his forehead and looked on the wall to see the AC was off.He searched for the remote for which she whined and lyed flat continuing her sleep. He smiled and took the AC remote and turned it on before turning towards her.

He smiled admiring her sleep and wiped her sweat on her forehead and neck.She whined again and inhaled a deep breath before rolling her eyeballs without opening her eyes and stretched her hands.He smiled seeing her while she opened her eyes and looked at him smiling.

Ashwathy:Good morning..

Shivadith:Good morning beautiful..

She smiled and sat up but he pulled her by wrapping his arm around her waist and lyed flat with her back leaned on his front partially.

Ashwathy:Enna pandra?

Shivadith:Onnum pannala ma..nethu super aah irundhuchu..romba naal apro nimmadhiyaa thoongunen.. yendha case uhm apro veetu vishyatha laa pathi nenaikaama..adhellaa pesaama nee paatukku endhiruchu pora?

She smiled and turned towards him cupping his cheek.

Ashwathy:Ini eppavum ipdiye thoongalaa..only if you would be in control..

He smirked at her teasy tone and tightened his hold around her.She winced and placed her palm on his arm which was around her tummy.

Shivadith:Nethu paatha control pathalayaa..?

Ashwathy:Mhumm..Pathala..

Shivadith:Seri sollu control pannavaa venaamaa?

She lyed her head on his chest and looked at him smiling.

Shivadith:Ipdi siruchaa naan enna nu eduthukardhu?

He asked pinching her cheek

Ashwathy:Yeppavum ipdiye un pakkathulaye thoongi elundhaa nallaarkum le?

Shivadith:Nalla dhaa irukkum..

She smiled and cupped his cheek.

Ashwathy:Appo naan oorukku ponadhum amma appa kitta pesuren..

Shivadith:Yedhukku?

Ashwathy:Namma kalyanatha pathi..

Shivadith:Kalyanam aah?

Ashwathy:Pinna?Eyy enna kalti vidalaam nu paakuriyaa?

She crushed his neck with her palm but he snickered and pushed her down before hovering over her partially.

Shivadith:Ipdi oru ponna paathadhu kapromaavu..ava kooda vaazhaama.. avala rasikaama..

Leaned towards her ears.

Shivadith:Rusikaama..(bvta)

She giggled when his moustache tickled her cheek.

Shivadith:Epdi di kalti vittutu poven?