Chapter 79💜🦋

Hello😀

Support Mithadiya_05 's new story, "Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven" through your valuable comments and votes❤️

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*******

*Insert pooja room bell sound*

Shiva squinted his eyes and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Shivadith:Maa enna ma sound adhu..

His palm searched for his wife beside him on the bed but frowned and opened his eyes completely, not feeling her beside him.

Shivadith:Enga ponaa iva?

He mumbled and yawned, turning his face to his left, balancing his elbows on the bed. But his yawning mouth closed in shock, and he sat up on the bed in a jerk, seeing the scene in front of him.

He looked at her from top to bottom, who was in her blue salwar top and white leggings, her wet hair tied with a towel as a bun, and her hands had the aarthi plate and small bell. He rubbed his eyes once again and looked at her in wonder.

She looked at him, smiling.

Ashwathy:Endhiruchuttiyaa pa?

Shivadith:Haan?

He just hummed in response.

Ashwathy:Shiva.. eyy..

She shook him, after placing the bell on the aarthi plate.

Shivadith:Hey.. (gulps).. enna di kolam idhu?

Ashwathy:Inniku friday le? Naan friday appo mattum ipdidha avadhaaram eduthruven..

He widened his eyes.

Shivadith:Yedhu avadhaaram edupiyaa?

Ashwathy:Aama.. seri poi kuluchuttu vaanga ponga..

He gasped.

Shivadith:Yedhu vaanga ponga va?

Ashwathy:Friday le?Adhaa apdi.. kelambunga ponga..

She said, and went towards their little pooja self beside the dressing table and took arthi for the god.

He crawled towards the bedpost and looked at her, who was closing her eyes, clasping her palms, and murmuring something.

His gaze fell on her murmuring lips, and he gulped before gazing down on her wet neck.

Shivamv:Aathaadi aathaa iva enna ipdi irukkaa?

He hugged the bedpost with his arms, gazed at her pointed bossoms, and gulped hard.

Shivamv:Ini friday seekro endhiruchura vendiyadhu dha..

He grinned, looking at her curves, wet neck, and nape as she turned straight to take the viboodhi from the plate and stroke it on her forehead.

Then, she took the kumkum and placed it in her hair partition, took her nuptial thread and placed it on that too, and left it down. His lips parted slightly, seeing her nuptial thread on her bossom, and he grinned widely, remembering that's his property to show that she is his property. Overall, he owns both.

She gave the final prayer by seeing God and turning towards him. But she frowned at seeing him, who was grinning like a fool, hugging the bedpost.

Ashwathy:Shiva..

He stared at her wet neck.

Ashwathy:Shivaa.. eyy.. ennaachu ivarukku?

She moved forward and tapped his arm, which was around the bedpost.