Chapter 85💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

Another long one! Please do read the note at the end.

********

"Please thambi poyirunga.. ippodha naanga konjo ellaam marandhuttu vaazhndhuttu irukko.. please engala iniyaadhu nimmadhiyaa vaazha vidunga."

Vaishnavi's mom begged Shiva.

Shivadith:Aunty naan..

Ashwathy placed her palm on his back palm, which was on his thigh, and stopped him. He looked at her while she stood up and moved towards Vaishnavi, who was staring at the floor, and sat beside her.

Ashwathy:Vai..

Vaishu:Unna naan en thangachi maari dha ma nenachen..

Her voice sounded low. Ashwathy felt guilty.

Ashwathy:Naanu ungala akka maari dha ka nenachen.. enna dha naan first unga kitta en husband sonna naala pesunaalum.. adhukkapro naan adha marakkave senjutten ka.. unga kitta oru unmaiyaana thangachi aah dha palagunen.. sorry ka.. please enna manichirunga..

Vaishu:Appo ivlo naal akka akka nu paasam kaamchadhulaa poi dhane Ashwathy?

She murmured.

Ashwathy:Aiyo akka.. naan en husband sonnadha manasaara dha senjen.. aanaa adhayum meeri, adha marandhu neenga enkitta kaamcha paasam.. naan ungala unmaiyaave oru akka vaa dha ka paathen.. ungalukku epdi oru thangachi kaana yekkam irukko.. adhey maadhiri dha enakkum.. enakkum anna kaana yekkaam irukku.. Adhunaala poiyaana paasam ennaala kaa..kaamikka mudiyaadhu ka..

Vaishnavi stared at her. Both had tears in their eyes.

Vaishnavi burst out into tears by remembering her little sister and hugged Ashwathy tightly. Ashwathy hugged her back and shed tears while remembering her brother.

Shiva averted his gaze from his wife, not being able to see her crying in front of him.

After composing themselves,

"Ippovaadhu poyirunga pa.. idhukku mela yedhuvum kekkaadhinga en ponnu kitta please unga kaal le kooda"

Shiva jerked, standing up and taking his steps back in a hurry.

Shivadith:Ma enna ma seiringa?

"Vera enakku enna pandradhu nu purila thambi.. dhayavu senju poyirunga thambi please"

She clasped her palms in front of him.

Shiva gulped and looked at Ashwathy.

Ashwathy:Naan poitu varen ka..

She said it to Vaishnavi and stood up from the couch before moving towards Shiva and grabbing his palm.

Ashwathy:Polaam Shiva..

He nodded his head silently, and they went from there.

Vaishnavi didn't avert her gaze from the floor. Her mother sat beside her and pulled her into her embrace, shedding tears.

Shiva hit the steering wheel in frustration.

Shivadith:Ellaame ipdi pochunaa adutha murder kandippa nadakka innum rendu naal kooda aagaadhu.. oru investigation ku yen ipdi pandraanga?

Ashwathy:Namma avanga side le irundhu yosichaa namakku puriyum Shiva..

He turned towards her. She looked at him while he sighed and pulled her into his embrace, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and waist.