Chapter 13💜🦋

Hello 😀

Thank you all for your support guyss😘

***Please read the previous chapter before getting into this***

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

*****

Shivadith:Mani vera yettu(8) aachu..poyiruppaalo..mazha vera vara maari irukku.. poyiruppaa.. namma mazha ninna apro polaa..

She parked his bike under the tree and he too stood under it scrolling through his phone to call his mother but stopped abruptly seeing the blue cloth waving in the air behing the tree which is opposite to him.He shoved his phone againt inside his pocket and moved towards the tree getting slightly drenched as it started to rain with the heavy thudnder.

Shivadith:Ashwathy..

She looked him lifting her face up and gulped tightning her hold on her bag which was hugged infront by her arms.

Shivadith:Inga enna pandra adhuvu indha nerathula veetukku pogaamaa?

Ashwathy:Ungala paaka dha..

Shivadith gritted his teeth in anger.

Shivadith:Unakkenna paithiymaa aahn?Mani enna nu paathiyaa?Ipdidha thaniyaa vandhu nippiyaa?Thalli vandhu nillu mazhai le nenaiyaadha..

Ashwathy:Ombodhu mani varaiku kooda ungalukkaaga naan thaniyaa inga nindrirukken..

Shivadith:Aswathy..seri nee inga yedhukku ninnutu irukka?Enakku call panniyaadhu solleerkalaa le?

Ashwathy:Enkitta unga number illa..vera sim card maatheete..

He rubbed his back head huffing and looked back at her.

Shivadith:Seri enna pesanu?

Ashwathy:Pesuradhukku illa..ellaathayu muduchukardhukku vandhen..

Shivadith:Aana adhukku enakku interest illa..appa ku call panni vara sollu..adhukku munnaadi thalli vandhu nillu mazhai le nikaadha..

He said with slight warning plus concerned tone.

Ashwathy:Nee..n..neenga police aah?

She asked him without minding his concern.

Shivadith:Really?Idha kekka dha inga wait panneetu irundhiyaa?

Ashwathy:Sol..sollunga..

Shivadith:Maa nadungura paaru ulla thalli vadhu nillu..

Ashwathy:Neenga sollunga..neenga police aah?

Shivadith(signs):Aama..senior inspector thudiyalur branch le..aana ippo..

Ashwathy stopped him showing her palm.

Ashwathy:Podhum..

Shivadith:Ashwathy..enakku theriyu unakku police pudikaadhu nu..ippo adhu ill..

She sneezed all of a sudden stopping his words.He sighed hard in anger.

Shivadith:Ulla thalli vandhu nillu nu ethana dhadava soldren...vaa ulla..

She nodded no.

Shivadith:Solleete irukken..

He holded her elbow and pulled her towards him as her bag's hold went loose and it fell down closing the distance between them as she got dashed on him.He gulped seeing her face with water droplets and her hairs fell on her face and with the utmost blink of her innocence made his blood to rush everywhere inside him.