Chapter 8💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

!!Going to mention Shivadith and Ashwathy's name fully in the conversations as some of you were getting confused!!

********

Shiva looked at her frowned before jogging behind her without minding Sathya's look.

Shivadith:Oi rowdy nillu..

He stopped her before she could climb the bus and stood before her.Ashwathy inhaled her breath and looked at him with straight face.

Ashwathy:Enna venu ungalukku?

Shivadith:Hey enna ma nethu apdi peseetu..ippo pesaama pora?

Ashwathy:Naan yen unga kitta pesanu?

Shivadith:Purila?

Ashwathy:Enakkum purila?Naan yen unga kitta pesanum..naan yedho mundhaanaal thappaa peseete adhukkaaga unga kitta nethu sorry ketten avlodha..idhukkapro enna panna soldringa?

Shivadith:Enna panna sodlringa naah?

Ashwathy:Enna panna soldringa naah enna panna soldringa dha..idhukku mela namma pesa venaa..

She said averting her gaze from him to his hold on the bus steps' handrail which is just above her hold. 

Shivadith:Pesa aarambichu mulusaa oru naal kooda aagala..

He said tilting his head to her face by bending himself a little.

Ashwathy:Adhukku?

Shivadith:Enna nimindhu paaru modhala..

Ashwathy hunged her head low tucking her hairs strands behind her ears.

Shivadith:Paaru nu sonnen..

Ashwathy:Ippo enna ungalukku?

She asked looking into his eyes directly which made their eye contact to last for few seconds..,

Shivadith:Un kannu aayiram solludhu enakku..

Ashwathy:Paithiyam maari pesaadhinga..enakkum, ungalukkum onnum kedayaadhu..idhula kannu aayiram pesudhu..vaai ainooru(500) pesudhu nu dialogue vera..

Shivadith:Ennaachu unaku?

Ashwathy:Enakkenna vali vidunga..kaalangaathaala vandhu kadupethikittu..vali vidunga..

Shivadith:Rowd..

Ashwathy:Vali vidunga nu sonnen..illanaa police ku call panneerven..

She tried move past him but he caught her knuckles which was on the handrail with his huge palms.

Shivadith:Oru nimisho..

She looked at his hold and him gulping.

Shivadith:Naan unna love pandren nu edhaadhu nenachuttu irundhanaa..

She gulped as he drawled studying her eyes.

Shivadith:Adhu thappu..adha soldra neram vandhiruchu nu nenaikkiren..

Ashwathy stared into his eyes.

Shivadith:I've adored your cuteness alone..avlodha..nee nenaikira maar..

He stopped speaking when she wriggled from his hold on her hand and went inside the bus with teary eyes.

Shiva looked at her who was staring outside through the window.

Sathya:Anna..

Her voice bought him back to the reality he looked at Sathya with confused state.

Shivadith:Sathya..avangalukku ennaachu?