Chapter 90💜🦋

Hello😀

Guys, please look into this, our beautiful Maya_tamizhan author's writings. Her books are really amazing. Do give it a read. You'll definitely like them. 

Recap:From starting the chapter with the mild romance that got disturbed by Shiva's beloved brother, to the mysterious murder of Bijju, which made the men look at Shiva, in a suspicious way, as he's not that easy to leave Bijju just like that, And then we have ended the chapter with the train travel for Shiva's birthday special, but it may have led to the gulfi uncle's mini-heart attack day if he hadn't noticed them who actually mocked him. 

Uffff afterrrr 18 longgg days. I'm here with ur fav ShivAshwathy, enakku innum project review ve mudiyala. Aanaalu naan update panna vandhirukken. Idhellaa yaarukkaaga? Yaarukkaaga? ellaam ungalukkaaga dha😌🤧(La la lalala la la lalala)

Seri Vaanga vaanga drama laa nirutheetu story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

******

The silent, lovable mini train travel came to an end as they climbed down from the train in the Mettupalayam railway station before heading towards their house in a jeep from his police station.

Ashwathy slept in tiredness while he kept her head safely on his shoulder and kissed her top-head, concentrating on the drive.

Once they reached their house, he parked the Jeep and opened his side door before opening hers and lifting her in his arms.

He locked the Jeep, opened their house door, stepped inside, placed her on their room bed, came out to lock the door, and laid beside her, pulling her into his embrace from behind.

She made him tighten his hold around her waist, and they slept in peace.

The next day, Shiva squinted his eyes and stretched his limbs before searching for his wife beside him but got jerked, not feeling her beside him, and frowned, sitting up.

Shivadith:Ashwathy..

He got down from the bed, checked her in the bathroom, and narrowed his brows.

Shivadith:Enga ponaa iva? Ashwathy maa...

He opened the door, moved out, and checked in the kitchen.

Shivadith:Kitchen layum kaano.. Ashwathy... Paapaa.. enga ma irukka?

He walked towards the hall, then moved towards the garden, not seeing her there.

Shivadith:Ash..

He stopped, and his lips curved up seeing her, who was laughing and showing water to the newly placed plants with Menaga. He sighed out in relief.

Ashwathy:Aama ka.. haha.. hey Shiva.. endhiruchittinglaa?

She looked at him and moved towards him.

Ashwathy:Happy birthday pa..

She hugged him with a wide smile but frowned, feeling his vest, which was drenched.

Ashwathy:Enna ivlo eeramaa irukku?

She looked at him and wiped his sweat from his forehead with her palm.

Ashwathy:Yen pa.. ipdi verthirukku..? current illayaa enna?

He grabbed her wrist.

Shivadith:Onnula ma.. inga enna pandringa?

Ashwathy:Haan.. garden laa renovate panni muduchuttaanga Shiva.. nethu naan rose chedi kaetten le? Menaga akka vaangeetu vandhaanga.. adhaa avanga kooda utkaandhu peseetu irundhe.. unakku ennaachu?