Chapter 89💜🦋

Hello😀

Double update!!!

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

********

Shiva opened their room door with a thud.

Shivadith:Hey pondattiiii..

He squealed.

Ashwathy:Yovvv...

She hurriedly hid herself with her saree over her bare upper torso.

Shivadith:Ohhh wowww...

His eyes scanned her from top to toe, mischievously.

Ashwathy:Chi.. Shiva veliya po..

Shivadith:Veliya poradhaa? unakke idhu nyaayamaa irukkaa?

He placed the pani puri cover on the table beside the door and stepped inside.

She gasped when he locked the door.

Ashwathy:Sh.. Shi...Shivaa nee.. nee enna pandra?

She asked hurriedly while he turned towards her, placing his finger on the top button of his shirt.

She gulped when he removed the top button, followed by the others.

Ashwathy:Un..unnna dha kekuren.. nee yen ippo button eh kalatura.. ?naan.. naan.. dress maathanum.. veliya po..

She clutched her saree closer to her chest.

Shivadith:Maathu..

Ashwathy:Haan? se..seri naan ulla poi maathikiren nee inga..

She got hit on the wall and closed her eyes as he stepped towards her quickly, keeping his right palm on the wall beside her head.

She opened her one eye and looked at him after a few seconds of silence, but she shut it back when his left palm also met the wall beside her. She gulped and murmured,

Ashwathy:Muruga muruga muruga muruga..

His gaze fell on her milky shoulders and neck, and he leaned in, stopping just a little bit above her shoulder, and inhaled her fragrance. She fisted her palms over her saree, which was covering her glory from him. But she shuddered and tried to push him away, placing her side forearm over his chest when he kissed her near her collarbone. But he caught her wrist, and she pulled them out in a hurry to push him again, ending up failing in her attempt.

She thought in another way, by turning back to escape inside the restroom, but he placed his index finger tip on her nape and traced it down sensually, making her gasp and stand stunned with shock as he grabbed her with his fingers inside her back skirt, smirking before pulling her towards him. Her naked back collided strongly with his shirt-cladded front.

Her breath became heavy while he sneaked his hand to her left waist and placed his palm on her baby bump. She smiled, thinking that he was going to have a conversation with their baby as usual, but gulped, widening her eyes, when he wrapped his other arm around her shoulder and kissed her back shoulder.

She shivered a little, closing her eyes tight, but wriggled in shyness when his palm traced below her collarbone.

Ashwathy:En..na pandra vidu..

She struggled against his hold by keeping her saree close to her chest.

Shivadith:Adha dha naanu soldren.. vitru.. andha saree eh.. let me see you..

She just blushed and shook her head slightly, hearing his base tone.

Shivadith:Vida maatiyaa?

She shook again.