Chapter 17💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

******

Shivadith:Please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma please ma..

He walked... no no ran behind her to catch the angry woman's pace by breathing hard.That's the day he realised that how fast we can walk or even run is not about the height or legs' stretch it's also about the feel or the fear of an individual.

He caught her wrist losing his cool while she turned back and wriggled from his hold forcefully making him to hiss.He looked at her with puppy face but she took her I'd card from her bag and wore it around her neck before walking towards the college but he ran again and stood before her catching his ears with his fingers.

Shivadith:Sorry..

She looked at him still glaring and said..

Ashwathy:Vali vidunga..

Shivadith:Ashwathy pleaseeee ma..

Ashwathy:Vali vidunga nu sonnen..

Shivadith:Maa yen di ipdi behave pandra..please ma sorry...naan dha thappu, naan dha adha othukittan le pleasee ma..konjam karunakaatalaa le?

Ashwathy:Ungalukku karuna kaataa naan yaaru..??adhaa nalla character oda Savithri, adhaa unga finacee irukkaanga le... avanga kitta poi kelunga kotti kotti kuduppaanga.. (gritting her teeth)..karunaya..

Ippo enakku valiya vidunga college ku time aachu..

Shivadith:Maa iru ma please..

He blocked her way again with the pleading voice and looked at her pouting but she maintained a same straight face.

Ashwathy:Enna ?

Shivadith:Nalla pesu di enta..naan dha thappu pannadha othukuttan le..iniyaadhu olunga pesalaam le?

Ashwathy:Ohh thappu panneetu othukuttaa ungala manichu yethukanumaa..poringlaa konjo..kaduppaavudhu enakku..apro edhaadhu solleera poren..

She stepped forward but he blocked her again making her to sigh hard.

Ashwathy:Shooo..adivaangaadhinga Shiva vali vidunga..

Shivadith:Venum naa aduchukko.. illanaa naan un kaal le venaa viluren..please ma aasayaa vandhen unna paakuradhukku.. please..

She stared at him for few seconds and replied..,

Ashwathy:Vilunga..

Shivadith:Aahn?

Ashwathy:Kaal le venaa viluguren nu romba naal aah solleetu irukkinga le... vilunga..

She crossed her arms against her chest and looked at him with a smirk thinking he won't do such thing that too around this much people crowd who were running here and there for their respective  works.

He looked at her with widened eyes and looked around their sorrouding.
He huffed seeing the girls looking at him, with a drool or them, with a jealous while others were doing their works hurriedly.She smirked more seeing his look.

Ashwathy:Ellaam summa vaai..

He stopped her words by putting his jeep key on the ground.She looked at him with frown.

Ashwathy:Enna pan..(gasps)

He bends down and touched her right foot with his right palm.

Ashwathy:Sh..Shiva..aiyoo.. enna pandringa neenga..

She took her steps back with jerk and looked at him with widened eyes by gasping.

He stood up taking his key and looked at her with smile and raised his eyebrows.