Chapter 57💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

******

Next morning..,

Ashwathy opened her eyes squinting but soon smiled feeling a weight on her chest. She looked down and kissed his head.

Shivadith: Good morning..

He mumbled against her chest.

Ashwathy:Good morning ma.. yeppo vandhinga?

Shivadirh:3'o clock irukkum..

Ashwathy:Ohh.. Yasmi ku ippo epdi irukku?

Shivadith:Mm trips pottaanga ma..

Ashwathy:Acho..seri endhiringa namma poi paathuttu varlaa..

Shivadith:Konja neram please enakku thooko varudhu..

Ashwathy:Mm.. aana yen nethu Aththa enna paathuttu onnume sollala?

Shivadith:Guru uhm Prakash uhm appodha ma konja nerathukku munnaadi endhiruchu duty ku kelambumbodhu appa amma te nee Inga dha irukka ni solleetu poyirukkaanga..

Ashwathy:Ohh..

Shivadith:Seri enna thoonga vidriyaa konjo?

Ashwathy:Sheri Sheri thoongu da kutty paiyaa..

She kissed his head and ran her fingers through his hairs. He snuggled more to her chest and closed his eyes.

~~~~

Laxmi:Epdi da irukkaa papa?

Mani:Thoonguraa ma..

Laxmi:Mm ennaachu dhideernu?Nalla dhane irundhaa?

Mani:Aama.. naan avala thoonga vidaama kathunan le adhaa kachal vandhiruchu..

She said and placed the dosa batter on the kitchen counter.

Laxmi looked at her frowned and moved towards her.

Laxmi:Mani..

Mani wiped her tears and placed the dosa tawa on the stove and took the lighter to on it. But Laxmi grabbed her cheek and made her to look at her.

Laxmi:Enna da?

Mani hugged her mother and cried in her shoulder. Laxmi caressed her hairs and said some sweet nothings but they pulled back hearing a foot steps and wiped their tears.

Hussain:Mani naan kelamburen..

Mani:Seringa..

Hussain:Mani..

She looked at him and he gestured her to come out looking at her mother. She nodded and turned on the stove.

Mani:Maa neenga dosa sudunga naan vandhuren..

Laxmi:Seri da..

Mani left from there. Hussain moved towards the parking and she followed him behind.

Hussain:Mani..

Mani:Mm..

Hussain:Mani naan theriyaama solleeten Mani sorry.. work pressure di sorry.. naan pesunadhu thappu dha..

Mani:Paravala nga..

Hussain:Mch.. Mani yaartayo pesura maadhuri pesaadha.. Inga paaru enna..

Mani:Veliya irukko kaiya vidunga..

Hussain sighed and pulled her to his chest and hugged her tight. She hugged him back and cried in his chest.

After sharing a forehead kisses and love yous he left from there and she smiled waving him a bye and went back inside the house.