Chapter 69💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

********

Laxmi:Samandhi..

Bhanu:Aahn sollunga samandhi...

Laxmi:Neram aagudhu..

Bhanu:Ohh.. varenga samandhi.. ivaru enga ponaaru nu therila.. Irunga phone pandren..

Laxmi:Mm seringa samandhi..

Bhanu:Vaanga Namma veliya poite pesuvom..

She dialled Kumar's number and they stepped out from the bride room.

Bhanu:Etta enga irukkinga?

Kumar:Veliya dha ma irukken..

Bhanu:Ulla vaanga neram aagudhu..

Kumar:Aahn dho varen..

She hummed and declined the call.

Laxmi:Shiva..

Shivadith:Maa..

Laxmi: Ashwathy enga da?

Shivadith:Anga dha ulla irundhaa.. Irunga kooptu varen..

Laxmi:Illa nee iru.. Sindhu..

Sindhu:Ahn amma.. sollunga..

Laxmi:Ashwathy enga da?

Sindhu:Ava mani akka kooda irundhaa ma.. Irunga naan poi kooptu varen..

Sindhu left.

Soon, Ashwathy, Kumar, Vetri and their family and friends got assembled in the hall.

Laxmi's mom:Yenga neenga modhala kudunga..

Laxmi's dad nodded his head at her.

Laxmi's dad:Thango Inga vaa da..

Ashwathy looked at Shiva, who nodded and released his grip on her hand. She smiled walked towards Laxmi's father, and stood in front of him.

Laxmi's dad took her hand, made her wear the gold bracelet around her wrist, and clasped it.

Ashwathy:Thatha idhu..

She looked at him with a smile. He smiled and patted her cheek.

Laxmi's dad:Unakku dha thango.. azhagu irukku le?

He asked to his wife.

Laxmi's mom:Aamaanga.. Inga vaa da.. thirumbu..

Ashwathy turned while Laxmi's mom placed her long hair to the front on her shoulder and clasped the golden haaram around her neck.

Ashwathy looked down at her chest, touched the haaram, and turned around to look at Laxmi's mom.

Laxmi's mom:Azhaga irukku da chello..

Ashwathy: Paati, yedhukku paati idhellaa?

Laxmi's mom:Naanga dha da pannanu.. en pethi nee, unakku pannaama vera yaarukku panna poro.. mm?

She asked cupping her cheek.

Mani cleared her throat.

All turned towards her.

Laxmi's mom:Enna di unakku dha ellaam pottaachu le?ponna vera pethu vachirukka.. avalukku vera aduthu podanum.. unakku dha un thambi family eh vida adhigamaa kudukuren...

Mani:Aahn apdi onnu salichuttu kudukka venaa.. Avalayum venaa ponnu pethukka sollunga.. yen en ponna ilukuringa?

Laxmi's mom:Pethu kuduppaa di.. nee venaa paaru.. enna Ashwathy pethu kuduppa le paati ku?