Chapter 103💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

Ashwathy:Shiva inga vaa..

He scratched his back head.

Ashwathy:Inga vaa nu sonnen.. vandhu en munnaadi utkaaru..

He moved with the slow steps and sat on the bed's edge; his head was lowered, and his lower lip was between his teeth.

Ashwathy:Yen ivlo late? Enga poitu vara?

He traced his lips with his palm and murmured,

Shivadith:Shtathion ku..

Ashwathy:Purila?

He cleared his throat.

Shivadith:S..sta..tion..

Ashwathy:Nejama sollu..Enna paaru..

She made him look at her by grabbing his chin.

Ashwathy:Enna panneetu vandhirukka? Yen ipdi mulikira?

Shivadith:Nee..(pushing off her hand gently).. nee yen kelviyaa kekura? I'm fine.. engayum pogala naan.. summa apdiye poitu vandhen.. aana engayum pogala...

He blabbered.

Ashwathy:Adhaa enga poitu vandha?

Shivadith:Adhaa s...sonnane?

Ashwathy:Enna sonna?

He turned his face away to his left.

Shivadith:Sta..thion ku..

She smacked his shoulder, gritting her teeth.

He winced, looking at her.

Ashwathy:Olungu mariyaadhayaa poi kuluchuttu vaa po..

She said, glaring at him dead.

But he just nodded his head, scratching his beard, and went inside the restroom, taking her towel from the hanger that was beside his towel.

Ashwathy looked at the closed door, and her eyes glistened with anger. But she composed herself, made the little one fill his tummy, and made him sleep in the cradle.

That's when Shiva came there with the towel around his waist and looked at her innocently. She didn't mind him as she went out of the room. He changed into his shorts and vest and then followed her behind silently to see her in the kitchen, where she was boiling milk.

He stood at the doorstep with his head lowered. She closed the milk tumbler with a small silver plate and moved out without sparing him a glance. He followed her silently.

She served the food on the plates and went to sit on the couch. He took his plate of food and sat in the other side corner of the couch. Both had their food in silence until he felt nauseated. He ran inside the kitchen and vomitted in the sink. She, who came behind him, rubbed his back and wiped his face while he gargled with the water.

She then wiped her hands in her tracks and turned to leave, but stopped feeling a hold on her elbow. She looked at his hold and lifted her face, glaring at him. He left her elbow immediately and shook his head, placing a finger on his lips. But she glared at him more and left to eat.

He sat beside her in between, pressing his temple in pain. She finished eating, went to take the milk for him, and placed it on the teapoy with a thud before moving inside their room.

He gulped the milk without saying any words and went inside their room after washing the tumbler and placing it on the counter upside down. He looked at her, who was lying on the bed, by turning to the opposite side. He lay beside her and gulped, having a war inside his mind about whether to speak with her now or not.