Chapter 51💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

Long one!🦋

Not proof read ‼️

*******

Ashwathy pushed him off slowly to gain her breathe while he too panted hard and snuggled into her neck.She gripped his hairs with her left fist and kissed his ears whispering..,

Ashwathy:Ip..ippo naan epdi veliya poradhu?

Shivadith(chuckles):Yerkanave veliya dha ma irukko..

She widened her eyes coming back to the reality and pushed him immediately away from her.

He stumbled back a little but..,

Laxmi:Shiva..

He gasped in shock seeing his mother and turned to look at Ashwathy who got hided herself fully behind the curtains and pillar by palming her face with her palms.

His lips curved up looking at her cuteness but got jerked hearing..,

Laxmi:Deii Shiva..anga enna da paathuttu irukka?

He turned his face towards her smiling in nervous.

Shivadith:Adhu..summa apdiye suthi paathuttu..chii thanni kuduchuttu polaam nu vandhen ma..

Laxmi:Ohh..seri kuduchuttu vaa.. angayu ingayu nadandhuttu irukkaadha seriyaa?

Shivadith:Seri ma..

Laxmi left from there taking a tray of juice in her hands.

Shiva opened the curtains, she slapped him slightly on his cheek.

Shivadith:Ahh yen di..?

Ashwathy:Inga paaru. ini nee kiss uh adhu idhu nu en pinnaadi vandha kondruven paathukka..

She raised her index finger towards him and pushed him away before moving from there.

He pouted but soon smirked looking at her back but got jerked and acted like correcting the curtains when she turned towards him with a glare.

She twisted her lips and went from there.He chuckled and went inside the kitchen.

Sathya:Enga di poyirundha?

Ashwathy:Summa apdiye..

She grinned at her.

Sathya:Apdiye?

Ashwathy:Summa dha di veliya ninnutu irundhen..saamy kumbdu pesaama..

Sathya:Adhellaa kumbudlaa modhala saree olungaa pin panneetu vaa..iron panna saree epdi di ipdi kasangi pochu?

Ashwahy smiled sheepishly at her.

Sathya:Nalla pandringa di rendu peru.. konja nero onnaa irundhaa Podhum.. thaniyaa poi paakaama, Idhellaa pannaama.. irukkave mudiyardhu illa le?

Ashwathy:En chellakutty di nee..vaa vaa enakku saree correct panni vidu..

She dragged her from there.

Sathya:Hey vidrii..naan yen di pannanu.. vidu di kuttachi..

But Ashwathy dragged her inside the room and Sathya helped her to correct her pleats with a grumpy face but it got immediately melted by getting a kiss on her cheek from her dramatic friend.

She shooked her head and followed her behind.

Bhanu:Paal yeduthutimglaa ettaa??

Kumar:Ahh yeduthutten ma..