Chapter 56💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Slightly 18+ ‼️

******

Shiva laid down beside Ashwathy on the bed after switching off the lights.

He placed his hand over his forehead and closed his eyes but sighed and turned towards her and seen her from the reflection of the mirror who was staring the floor.

Shivadith:Ashwathy..

She looked at him through the mirror and averted her gaze. He narrowed his brows and placed his palm on her shoulder.

Shivadith:Ashwathy ma en..

He stopped when she wriggled his palm from her shoulder.

He sighed and turned towards her wrapping his arm around her but she wriggled again.

Ashwathy:Mch..po..

Shivadith:Hey naan enna di pannen?

She closed her eyes. He sighed and shooked her by her arm.

Shivadith:Maa naan enna di pannen?

She huffed and turned her head alone towards him.

Ashwathy:Yeppaa saamy nee onnume pannala.. enakku thooko varudhu enna thoonga vidriyaa konjo?

She said and turned again closing her eyes.

Shivadith:Thoonguriyaa? maa pesalaam nu solli dhane athana pechu pesi inniku inga irukka nu sonna?

Ashwathy:Ohh the great inspector sir ku ippodha adhu nyabagam varudho?Nice..nice..

She said sarcastiaclly at him still closing her eyes.

He sighed and turned her and made her to lie on her back. She opened her eyes and glared at him.

Ashwathy:Enna?

Shivadith:Enna ma ippo?Naan enna pannen?Ava dhane modhala pesunaa..?

Ashwathy:Aama nee yen anni eh yeppo paaru kelavi, sooniyam nlaa soldra?

Shivadith:Naan chinna vayasula irundhe apdidha di avala koopduven.. ennamo dhideernu koopudra maari neeyu amma uh dha romba react pandringa..

He said and laid on his back by placing his arms below his head.

Ashwathy:Ohh naanga romba react pandroma?Nalla dhaa pochu.. ipdi irukkavangala enna sonnaalu thirutha mudiyaadhu.. ennamo pannu..

Shivadith:Hey modhala naan ennamo periya thappu panna maari thiruthanum nlaa solleetu irukkaadha Ashwathy.. naan avala eppavume apdidha koopduven.. avalum dhane thirumba pesunaa.. avala neenga yen edhuvume kekkala?

Ashwathy:Shiva unakku puriya maatengudhu da..

Shivadith:Enakku enna purila.. epdiyum yaarum enakku support panna poradhu illa.. vidu.. Good night.. nee nimmadhiyaa thoongu..

He covered himself fully under the duvet. She sighed and turned towards him and patted his arm.

Ashwathy:Shiva..

He stayed silent.

Ashwathy:Shivaaa...

She tucked his duvet. But he gripped it tight making her to chuckle.

With a force she pulled his duvet up and hugged him from behind.

Shivadith:Mch.. vidunga Ashwathy.. adhaa ungala naan nimmadhiyaa thoonga vidala le?Thoongunga ponga naan ungala disturb pannala..