Chapter 70💜🦋

Hello😀

70th chapter 💜

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

******

Shivadith:Ennaachu ma?

He asked, seeing her tensed and flushed face.

Ashwathy:Aahn on..onnu illaye..

Shivadith:Seri ulla vaa..

She hummed and turned back. But when he grabbed the tumbler from her hand, she jumped in her place.

Shivadith:Yen di?yen meen maari thulleetu irukka?Vaa ulla..

She nodded her head and stepped into the room.

She gulped, seeing the decorations, and shut her eyes tight when the door lock sound was heard.

Shiva walked past her and sat on the bed.

Shivadith:Ashwathy..

She opened her eyes and looked at him, gulping.

Shivadith:Un dress laa anga cupboard le vachutten.. poi change panniko..

She narrowed her eyebrows, seeing him with her look as "Ippo nee enna sonna thiruppi sollu?".

Ashwathy:Haan?

He looked at her.

Shivadith:Enna?

Ashwathy:On..onnullaye..

She averted her gaze.

Shivadith:Mmm.. poi change panneetu vaa thoongalaam..

Ashwathy:Thoong..thoongalaamaa?

Shivadith:Pinna enna pandradhu?Vaa enakku semma tired aah irukku..

She hummed and moved inside the closet, took her night dress, t-shirt, and track pants, and went inside the restroom to get changed.

After that, she came out and looked at him, seeing his phone and tilting it left to right.

She looked at him confusedly and stood beside him.

Shivadith:Vaa maa thoongu.. naan indha level mattum muduchuttu thoonguren..

Ashwathy:Level aah?

Shivadith:Yeah.. theft maze.. ippo muduchuruven.. nee thoongu..

Ashwathy:Nee game velaaduviyaa?

She asked him with a shock. He chuckled, while his eyes still stared on his phone screen.

Shivadith:Enna ipdi kekura?Yes velaaduven..

Ashwathy:Ohh..

She ohhed, rolling her eyes and moved towards the other side of the cot and laid down on it.

She stared at him for a few minutes, simply without any thoughts and pouted, turning to the other side, when he hadn't even glanced at her once.

Without her knowledge, she slept in tiredness.

Next morning,

She opened her eyes, hearing an alarm sound followed by a manly groan. She rolled her orbs without opening her eyes, opened them with an inaudible moan, and looked down to see him all cuddling with her bossoms. She widened her eyes but soon blushed, and soon got angry by remembering yesterday's night and pushed him off with all her force.

He jerked, opening his eyes, and rubbed it with his fist.

She shook her head, took the alarm and switched it off before turning to the other side to continue her sleep.