Chapter 105💜🦋

Hello😀

Double update in the midnight!!

Please check the previous chapter before going into this.

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

********

Shivadith:Ulla vaanga Ashok..

Ashok smiled back at Shiva and came inside the house with his wife, Meenakshi, who was gripping his palm tightly with a smile on her face.

Shivadith:Amma, appa, akka, mama.. idhaan Ashwathy oda anna, Ashok Kumar, Ex- Assistant Commissioner of Police..

Laxmi:Shivaa?

She looked at him, stunned. Shiva gave her a smile.

Shivadith:Aama ma.. kaanaama poitaaru, yerandhu poitaaru nu nenachuttu irundhe adhaey Ashok dha ivaru..

Ashok:Hello ma..

He greeted Laxmi. She smiled at him.

Laxmi:Epdi pa irukka?

Ashok:Mmm nallaarken ma.. Hello pa..

Vetri nodded his head and gave him a smile and a pat on the bicep.

Vetri:Vaanga pa.. appa amma te pesunga..

Ashok just nodded his head at him with a smile.

Ashok then looked at his parents.

Bhanu gulped. Kumar encircled his arm around her shoulder. Ashok's gaze then landed on Ashwathy, who was gripping Shiva's bicep with both her palms and staring at him as her tears had already partially drenched her cheeks, jawlines, and neck.

Ashok took his steps towards her.

Ashwathy gulped and hid behind Shiva.

Ashok:Bomma kutty anna te vara maatiyaa da?

She shook her head, dashed her forehead on Shiva's back, and cried, fisting his shirt with her palms.

Ashok:Anna ve thaedi kandu pudikka solleetu.. ipdi naan vandhu ninna apro nee aludhuttu irundhaa naan enna da pandradhu?

Shiva grabbed her back palm over his shirt and pulled her front, but she hugged him along with her son. He sighed at her clinginess towards him.

Kutty Love also started crying after seeing his mother's tears.

Ashok looked at the little bundle and caressed his hair. He looked at him with his doe eyes and blinked at him. Ashok then scooped him up in his arms.

Ashok:Yaaru indha kutty paiyan? en marumagana neenga? en azhagu paiyanaa neenga? mm?

He blinked at him and touched his cheek.

Ashok:Yaaru nu paakuringlaa? naan unga mama da thango.. mama sollunga..

Meenu:Chinna kozhandha kitta pesa soldringa?

Ashok:Adhellaa pesuvaan en marumagan.. yen da chello? mama sollunga..

"Mmu haa uahh"

Ashok:Apdiyaa? amma alaraalaa? amma ve enna pannalaam? adichurlaamaa amma ve?

His cute little lips got wobbled as if he understood his question.

Meenu:Acho.. avan alaraan Ashok.. yen ipdi pandringa? enkitta kudunga..

Ashok gave him to her.

Meenu:Ohh ohh yaaru di mayilu neenga?