Chapter 38💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

******

Idhu maalai mayangum velaiya

Nee vaa vaa kai kooda

Iru vizhigal aadum vettaiya

Nee vaa vaa mei sera

He smirked when she stopped dancing and looked at him but soon chuckled when she lifted her hand towards him.He wore his mask properly and moved towards her by rolling his sleeves up with a huge smirk on his face.

Kannodu udhadu pesuma

Kaiyodu ilamai seruma

Kajaladum nenjam yenguma

Kana neram ullam thoonguma

He lifted his hand to grab her wrist she smiled expecting but soon her smile dropped when he moved past her without taking her hand.

She sighed in annoyance and tried to turn back to see him but soon gasped in shock when he wrapped his arm around her waist from behind and lifted her off from the floor before twirling themselves.

Theeye theeye ratheeye inithiyae

Theenda theenda theernthiyae

Theeye theeye ratheeye iru theeyae

Theera theera sernthiyae

He placed her down on her feet after the dual twirl and waved their bodies to the beat grabbing her palm as his another palm got settled possessively on her stomach.She leaned back while he kissed her palm.She wriggled turning back towards him and placed her palms on his shoulders.

Before he could wrap his arms around her, she pushed his hands down and pushed him away from her making him to looked at her with a stunned face.

But she smirked and moved towards Sathya.

Adi rangani rangani rangani

Enai rum-il oora podu

Ini kaamini kaamini kaamini

Nerungamal nerungi aadu

But stopped when he moved towards her snapping his fingers and grabbed her wrist and pulled her by her waist.She got dashed on him and her hairs fell on his face.

He leaned towards her face while she gasped when he traced his cheeks with hers and tried to push him away.

Sen maangani mangani maangani
Iru kannam thandha soodu
Uyir vaangi nee vaangi nee vaangi nee
Ithu iravu kaadu iraiyai thedu

But he gripped her wrist and dragged her towards the centre of the crowd.

Others too started vibing for the song forgetting about them.Taking this as a chance, Shiva actioned Guru to serve the drugs through his eyes who nodded his head showing a thumbs up without anyone's knowledge.